Syracuse Game Thread

• 168 replies
Re: Syracuse Game Thread
« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2008, 08:52:56 PM »
Is there ANYONE guarding Oanaku? Makin the guy sound like Hakeem Olajuwan out there!

i said he was going to give us problems
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2008, 08:54:44 PM »
burrell with 2 shots this half no double team tell me their aint something wrong

more of a reason for JB to get frustrated with NR and his dumb coaching...more of a reason to bounceee

« Reply #142 on: January 02, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »
syracuse is riding their hot hand (onuaku) but sju cant ride theirs (burrell).  the difference in coaching is being shown.

to pin this on coaching right now is ridiculous. The coaches aren't on the floor also everything onuaku got has been off penetration and our bigs over committing east two.

« Reply #143 on: January 02, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »
burrell with 2 shots this half no double team tell me their aint something wrong

more of a reason for JB to get frustrated with NR and his dumb coaching...more of a reason to bounceee

do you want him to? why even bring it up?

« Reply #144 on: January 02, 2008, 08:55:31 PM »
ill say it again this guys worse than shaq foul him every time he touches it

« Reply #145 on: January 02, 2008, 08:56:52 PM »

bc the guy dominates in the 1st half of his first career big east game then u dont get him more touches????
we know how frustrated JB gets, all im saying is dont be suprised if it happens, and only person u can blame and thats Norm

« Reply #146 on: January 02, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »
that was the nail right there.

« Reply #147 on: January 02, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »
looks like this ones all but over
We Not Me

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2008, 08:58:58 PM »
syracuse is riding their hot hand (onuaku) but sju cant ride theirs (burrell).  the difference in coaching is being shown.

to pin this on coaching right now is ridiculous. The coaches aren't on the floor also everything onuaku got has been off penetration and our bigs over committing east two.

the cuse zone has been giving up the free throw line all day to burrell.  the plays being called have been for him to play in the low block.  that is coaching  
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #149 on: January 02, 2008, 08:59:14 PM »
the whistles are put away i guess

« Reply #150 on: January 02, 2008, 08:59:24 PM »

bc the guy dominates in the 1st half of his first career big east game then u dont get him more touches????
we know how frustrated JB gets, all im saying is dont be suprised if it happens, and only person u can blame and thats Norm

He is playing frustrated now but he was doing a better job of flashing high in the first half he hasn't been as mobile the second half.

« Reply #151 on: January 02, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
finally larry wright comes in the game, where has he been all night norm?
We Not Me

« Reply #152 on: January 02, 2008, 09:00:56 PM »

getting smoked on the defensive end. As much as Larry brings on the offensive end(which we desperately need) he offers nothing defensively and for every 2 points he scores he gives up 4

« Reply #153 on: January 02, 2008, 09:01:03 PM »
JJ your exactly right and the job of the coach is to call plays that exploit the middle of the zone.  its been WIDE OPEN all night for him.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #154 on: January 02, 2008, 09:01:34 PM »

buried on the bench...bc obviously our best shooter against a 2-3 is best suited to be on the pine....

get out of here norm...

« Reply #155 on: January 02, 2008, 09:02:48 PM »
well the way things are goin with norm and larry i wouldnt be surprised if the kid transfers
We Not Me

« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2008, 09:03:01 PM »
figures he's now hurt, damn luck

« Reply #157 on: January 02, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »

getting smoked on the defensive end. As much as Larry brings on the offensive end(which we desperately need) he offers nothing defensively and for every 2 points he scores he gives up 4

scoop jardine doesn't do anything offensively that larry cant handle...lineup shud have been boothe, wright, dj/mase, jb, coker for most of the night...theres no need for geno at the 2 wen he cant shoot

« Reply #158 on: January 02, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »
cokers gotta make both of those
We Not Me

« Reply #159 on: January 02, 2008, 09:05:16 PM »
u gotta foul harris there...