MSG-only Season Tix?

• 7 replies

Tha Kid

MSG-only Season Tix?
« on: May 05, 2009, 09:57:16 AM »
Am I wrong or were these not offered last year? I found it really disappointing as a longtime fan who had gone to nearly every game during my 3 years in law school that there wasn't a season tix option that would allow me to only buy the MSG games. Fact of the matter is I would definitely buy season tix for all of the MSG games, but signing up for a whole package knowing I probably won't be able to make the games from work --- and have no desire to go to CA from Manhattan and back without the use of a car --- is not something I want to do.

Do they really no longer offer MSG-only season tix? If not, when did this stop and why? I think, especially with how bad the team is, this could be a strong selling point at least to fill MSG a little more - I know I'd take advantage of it. I understand when we were good if you got rid of this option everyone would prob just buy the whole package...but in these economic times, with the state of our program, my options are MSG or single games...so why don't they offer it?
"I drink and I know things"

mkras99

Re: MSG-only Season Tix?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
They haven't done it for at least as long as I've been back in the city (2003).

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 12:07:46 PM »
I know they offered them in the 97/98 season as that was my last winter in NY and that's what I had.  It was actually two different plans, an SJU home game plan and a tournament plan that (at the time) included Pre and Post NIT's and Holiday festival.  That plan now would be even better with 2K CvC,  Pre-NIT, Duke's annual home game, Holiday Fest, Jimmy V and Post NIT.

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:22:48 PM »
i kno now they have the mas flex plans...thos are wak 2 me tho...last yr u get 2 pick one premium game wich was i think sryacuse uconn or duke then pick 2 other games in the 200 section 4 like 120 or 130..then the same choices but best seating in the 300 section for 60...id persolly prefer 2 have season tix 2 jus the msg games because it would make buyin season tickets cheaper because u wouldnt have 2 pay 4 the carnesseca games but would still b able 2 c all of the msg games...

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 02:23:23 PM »
spelling error_msg flex plans

Tha Kid

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 02:24:35 PM »

did you really just correct ONE spelling error.....
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

;D Dont ya just love a poster trying to disguise himself

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »

lol jus hadda make sure yall kno