why is new york hating on lance

• 51 replies
Re: why is new york hating on lance
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »
And if I got charged everytime I grabbed a girls ass in High School and College I would've been in a court room for 10 years straight.

I hope you are joking.  Why would anyone ever grab someone's ass without them wanting it?  It's sexual assault.  Nothing funny or cute about it.

I had a friend that used to do that all the time in clubs...it's predatory. 

If you can't get laid in high school, you've got problems.

Be careful when you step down off that soap box...
your beautiful daughters will be in high school in no time.  let's see how you react if one of them is grabbed.  i suspect the perp will be spitting teeth.

Why in the name of God would you mention anything to do with mny family..?
you're telling a guy who's down on gropers to get off his soap box.  what's up with that?  i mentioned your family because it's something you can relate to.

that girl who was groped by lance also has a family. 

the message is i don't take sexual assaults lightly.

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 09:05:20 PM »
And if I got charged everytime I grabbed a girls ass in High School and College I would've been in a court room for 10 years straight.

I hope you are joking.  Why would anyone ever grab someone's ass without them wanting it?  It's sexual assault.  Nothing funny or cute about it.

Grabbing someone's ass is not sexual assault.  Now if you're all up on them groping/stalking that's a different story.  But playfully grabbing a girl's ass? No.

If its sexual assault are you admitting you hung out with someone who repetitively assaulted women?  And you didn't report him to the police?

Without knowing the facts...my guess is the only reason its a story is because Lance is involved.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

pmg911

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 07:26:49 AM »

your beautiful daughters will be in high school in no time.  let's see how you react if one of them is grabbed.  i suspect the perp will be spitting teeth.

you're telling a guy who's down on gropers to get off his soap box.  what's up with that?  i mentioned your family because it's something you can relate to.

Talk about me all you like..  call me an A**HOLE..  say anything you like about me...     mention my daughters again..   IN ANY CONTEXT..  and we are going to havbe a major problem...

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 08:08:59 AM »
I seen "Death Wish" on the TV last night and this seem like what this thread is comin to.

Back on the topic: Peeps like to see they heroes humble. Always been that way. Lance got to the top wit a terrible attitude. Peeps are revelin this stumblin bock. 
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 08:28:51 AM »
I seen "Death Wish" on the TV last night and this seem like what this thread is comin to.

more like goodfellas

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 09:09:21 AM »
Hey, keep it clean and NOT PERSONAL.  Stay on issue, please, and don't bring people's personal lives into it. 

kob24

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 10:11:03 AM »
But what I'm trying to understand what attitude he has. He is a cool kid. U can talk to him and everything. Oj mayo was a dickhead. Corey fisher love him to death and funny as hell but he was a dick. Same as Omari very nice kid but can be a a rear of a donkey. Lance is just quiet. His father is rah rah. Lance just plays to win that's it. He is guilty because of his snarls or his body language that's crazy

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 10:48:10 AM »
But what I'm trying to understand what attitude he has. He is a cool kid. U can talk to him and everything. Oj mayo was a dickhead. Corey fisher love him to death and funny as hell but he was a dick. Same as Omari very nice kid but can be a a rear of a donkey. Lance is just quiet. His father is rah rah. Lance just plays to win that's it. He is guilty because of his snarls or his body language that's crazy

Brother, you got me rollin on the floor wit that one. Man, you on the money.

I aint got no problem wit Lance 'cept his game that he never play in a tru team settin. I hope the brother succeed to the top cause he a tru hardcore NYC playa. But the perception be that he got hisself a head bigger than a Macy balloon. Peeps just like to see a brother humbled on his way up.. or his way down. Just the way it is.

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »

Talk about me all you like..  call me an A**HOLE..  say anything you like about me...     mention my daughters again..   IN ANY CONTEXT..  and we are going to havbe a major problem...

peace, bump, yawn.

pmg911

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

peace, bump, yawn.

Like I said. .   mention my children again..   and we will have a major f&cking problem..

kob24

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 02:17:56 PM »
Don't lock this thread just let them take it to the pm and have them work it out

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »
KOB's got the right idea.  Take it off of this thread, newsman + PMG.

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 02:47:38 PM »
Aint nobody better mention touchin my gram's behind cause then we got ourselves a major problem. Put up yo dukes.

kob24

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
Y'all are two cool guys. Y'all are probaly missunderstanding each other but I'm not getting involved.

Marillac

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »
PMG, you tell me to get off my soap box but then go nuts on Newsman for merely suggesting that your daughters will be of high school age one day and might have to deal with jerks like Jumpin Johnny.  I don't understand that. Obviously I understand you wanting to keep your daughters out of the conversation, but I would think that as a new father you'd be on my side of this issue.

Every girl that gets her a'ss grabbed by some jerk has a mother and a father. She probably has  brothers and sisters and will one day be a mother with a husband and her own kids one day. 

Don't mean to sound like a preacher, but some things are just wrong.  It's bullying. It's predatory. If you like the way a girl's a'ss looks, how about you try talking to her and have her willingly let you touch it?  Is that so hard in high school? 

Tha Kid

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 04:58:17 PM »
PMG, you tell me to get off my soap box but then go nuts on Newsman for merely suggesting that your daughters will be of high school age one day and might have to deal with jerks like Jumpin Johnny.  I don't understand that. Obviously I understand you wanting to keep your daughters out of the conversation, but I would think that as a new father you'd be on my side of this issue.

Every girl that gets her a'ss grabbed by some jerk has a mother and a father. She probably has  brothers and sisters and will one day be a mother with a husband and her own kids one day. 

Don't mean to sound like a preacher, but some things are just wrong.  It's bullying. It's predatory. If you like the way a girl's a'ss looks, how about you try talking to her and have her willingly let you touch it?  Is that so hard in high school?

Perhaps you are Rico Suave Marillac but where I came from the HS girls were def prude!  Not sure if it's like there everywhere, and trust me it's not that I was some sniveling little dweeb in HS.  Anyways just disagreeing with that point --- my point is, HS guys are dumb, but they still shouldn't be grabbing girls' butts.  In college and after its obviously a more serious offense, IMO, because of the higher culpability.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

Slater Marillac!

Marillac

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2009, 05:22:16 PM »

Perhaps you are Rico Suave Marillac but where I came from the HS girls were def prude!  Not sure if it's like there everywhere, and trust me it's not that I was some sniveling little dweeb in HS.  Anyways just disagreeing with that point --- my point is, HS guys are dumb, but they still shouldn't be grabbing girls' butts.  In college and after its obviously a more serious offense, IMO, because of the higher culpability.

I grew up 45 minutes from the city....a little further away than you, so there were less options.  Alcohol really changes the game :) From 10th grade on there was never a shortage of open houses with parents on vacation or out of town for business.     

Then there was prom weekend at Seaside Heights and Spring Breaks in Myrtle Beach and Florida :-X

I also learned the value of drinking games, Truth or Dare, and the Marillac all-time favorite Spin the Bottle. Love that game :)  Probably my favorite memory ever was a week in Hampton Beach one summer when I was kicking game to a few girls in their hotel room when my starting nose tackle runs in yellls "spin the bottle" and then picks me up and fireman carries me at fullspeed to another room where there were five of my boys and six girls from Providence.  Good night :)

Tha Kid

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 05:48:45 PM »

I grew up 45 minutes from the city....a little further away than you, so there were less options.  Alcohol really changes the game :) From 10th grade on there was never a shortage of open houses with parents on vacation or out of town for business.     

Then there was prom weekend at Seaside Heights and Spring Breaks in Myrtle Beach and Florida :-X

I also learned the value of drinking games, Truth or Dare, and the Marillac all-time favorite Spin the Bottle. Love that game :)  Probably my favorite memory ever was a week in Hampton Beach one summer when I was kicking game to a few girls in their hotel room when my starting nose tackle runs in yellls "spin the bottle" and then picks me up and fireman carries me at fullspeed to another room where there were five of my boys and six girls from Providence.  Good night :)

Ha ha nice --- we had house parties but the cops always broke it up by 11:30 or midnight and the town was pretty small...I certainly did not have "mad" game in HS --- that came a few years later  ;) --- but the girls were DEF on the prude side...I don't remember spin the bottle happening at any party after like 7th grade ha ha
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »

Ha ha nice --- we had house parties but the cops always broke it up by 11:30 or midnight and the town was pretty small...I certainly did not have "mad" game in HS --- that came a few years later  ;) --- but the girls were DEF on the prude side...I don't remember spin the bottle happening at any party after like 7th grade ha ha

NY Metro area girls are prude and a '7' thinks she's a '10.'  I actually had a few friends in high school that were decent looking guys and good athletes that didn't even kiss a girl until college.  But we didn't start hanging out until the end of senior year.  When you go to spring break or away for a week in the summer in high school and you hook up with like ten girls from Ohio/Michigan, you realize things are much different in other parts of the country.  Plus, "vacation" is an auotmatic suspension of all rules with high school and college girls.

I wouldn't say I had mad game, but I was fearless and I specialized in creating an atmosphere that gave the girls plenty of excuses to use the next day.  I can't believe you stopped using Spin the Bottle in middle school.  It's such an effective option.

So much more of a Zack Morris than a Slater, BuckeyeStorm.   

Did anybody ever go to Facades in Rockland County?  Man, that place was an automatic hookup and the joke was "18 to ender 12 to drink."  A crappy fake got me in since 10th grade.