Old Red. .aka CRACKINGRED is back

• 15 replies

pmg911

Old Red. .aka CRACKINGRED is back
« on: January 13, 2008, 07:32:21 AM »
he has emerged from hiding...

can't wait to hear hom defend Norm now...     at least it will get a little more active around here..!!!

PEACE  BUMP   YAWN...

Re: Old Red. .aka CRACKINGRED is back
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 07:41:21 AM »

can't wait to hear hom defend Norm now...     at least it will get a little more active around here..!!!

PEACE  BUMP   YAWN...

I like oldred as a freind but i'm not him ::) ::) ::)

pmg911

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 09:10:19 AM »

PEACE  BUMP   YAWN...

I like oldred as a freind but i'm not him ::) ::) ::)

I don't believe you...

Tha Kid

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:02 AM »
PMG - you are right on, IMO.  This guy keeps changing handles, pretending to be new people, but he can't break the mold from his traditional posting style...a blind man could spot an old red post when he sees it.
"I drink and I know things"

Randomhero423

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »
are you his twin?

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 02:07:59 PM »
If it is oldred he is using from an alternative ip address
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 02:22:53 PM »

Well an alternate IP address sounds like a different guy to me then, my mistake. 
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 07:07:26 PM »
If oldred is out there, get ready to pay the bet...I need a good drinking day at the sly foxx!!!!!!!!!

pmg911

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 08:24:09 AM »

Well an alternate IP address sounds like a different guy to me then, my mistake. 

if he has a computer at work..  home..   logs on from his parents or girlfriends...   a friends house. . or an internet cafe...    they will all have a differnet IP address...

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 08:32:10 AM »

if he has a computer at work..  home..   logs on from his parents or girlfriends...   a friends house. . or an internet cafe...    they will all have a differnet IP address...

Looks like Old Red is turning into the mystery man

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 11:59:32 AM »

if he has a computer at work..  home..   logs on from his parents or girlfriends...   a friends house. . or an internet cafe...    they will all have a differnet IP address...

Well if it is its apparent he has fled the country because this is an international ip address. Looks like you'll have to keep searching for your love Oldred, PMG. Someday you'll be reunited.

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 12:23:55 PM »

if he has a computer at work..  home..   logs on from his parents or girlfriends...   a friends house. . or an internet cafe...    they will all have a differnet IP address...

Well if it is its apparent he has fled the country because this is an international ip address. Looks like you'll have to keep searching for your love Oldred, PMG. Someday you'll be reunited.

oldred aint comin back.  he would have a) grow a pair or b) the johnnies would have to go on a 5 game winning streak for him to come back
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

mkras99

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »

oldred aint comin back.  he would have a) grow a pair or b) the johnnies would have to go on a 5 game winning streak for him to come back

If you guys want to find scotch/oldred, then just go to the scout.com St. John's boards, where he can almost always be found arguing w/himself.

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're right. Redmen55 that has to be him. everyone check out the st. johns scout board. thats hilarious
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

mkras99

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're right. Redmen55 that has to be him. everyone check out the st. johns scout board. thats hilarious

He's got about five or six different usernames on that board (check some of the earlier threads).  You guys should let him be over there though.  No need to bother him.

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »
No need to discuss this anymore. Just let the man be...he without sin cast the first stone...and none of us are perfect.