BET out of reach?

• 5 replies
BET out of reach?
« on: January 19, 2008, 02:45:28 AM »
Losing to Depaul is going to hurt us so bad.

Right now Seton Hall, USF, and us all have 1 win in the conference with Rutgers not getting a W yet. Cincy and Depaul have 3 wins already and Nova and Uconn both with 2 wins.

I think its safe to say Nova and Uconn will improve and are safe bets. However I don't think Depaul or Cincy completely folds nor do I see us necessarily out performing Seton Hall or USF. Sure its possible but to get out of the bottom 4 this point is tough.

Not to get too ahead of ourselves but IF we can go 1-2 over our next three (Pitt, UL, G Town) then we have

@ USF
@RU
PC
@Cincy

Those will really be the make or break games pushing the bottom teams below us and hopefully gaining ground on others. Perhaps we can go 2-2 here which I could be reaching with 3-4 games being on the road but all 4 of these teams are very beatable.

Hopefully we get some Garden magic playing Pitt on Wednesday
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

Re: BET out of reach?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 08:06:57 AM »
i don't think there is a chance we make the tourney.

pmg911

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 09:37:30 AM »
Just my opinion but I think the team might win 3 games the rest of the year...   and if you told me it was only one more win..  I would be shocked...

They are just very young and unfortunately. .  not that good right now..   

Poison

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »
Just my opinion but I think the team might win 3 games the rest of the year...   and if you told me it was only one more win..  I would be shocked...

They are just very young and unfortunately. .  not that good right now..   

young, and poorly coached is a bad combo.

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 01:54:29 AM »
seton hall got the win over providence tonight which digs us deeper into the hole. Looks like our most meaningful game will be against rutgers for the battle of not wanting 16th place
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 11:45:11 AM »
hey choz, what do you think about gonzo now? still dont think he wouldve been the right man for the job?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap