HOW THE F**K COULD THE GAME NOT BE ON THE RADIO TODAY???

• 5 replies
HOW THE F**K COULD THE GAME NOT BE ON THE RADIO TODAY???
« on: March 09, 2010, 08:28:02 PM »
I watched the first half at a restaurant but had to leave at halftime to go to work.  I get in my car looking forward to hearing the second half and tune into 1130 but to my surprise the discussion is not about another missed JB1 dunk but lo and behold it's about monetary policy in the post Greenspan era????

How the he*l could this be????  Who is minding the store?  How could 1130 be allowed to carry us all season long yet be allowed to drop us in the tournament?  Why wasn't an emergency arrangement made with another station?  How could this happen?  How could our athletic dept. drop the ball in this manner?  How could the biggest game of the year not be covered?

This is an unbelievable freakin outrage?

kob24

Re: HOW THE F**K COULD THE GAME NOT BE ON THE RADIO TODAY???
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 09:51:33 PM »
whats unbelievable is that u worried about another jb1 dunk. u should have called in sick and been at the game like a realfan

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
whats unbelievable is that u worried about another jb1 dunk. u should have called in sick and been at the game like a realfan

I wasn't worried about it.  Just another attempt at humor that only I find funny.  The Greenspan part is good, no?

Seriously, I saw the dunk he missed in the first half which was bad and my friend called and told me we missed several dunks in the second half which I didn't see.  How many dunks did we miss in the second half and who missed them? Justin?

I've been to 7 games live this year and tomorrow will make 8.  I've done my share.  Sometimes you just can't get there.

I repeat.  WHY WAS THIS GAME NOT ON RADIO?  Is tomorrow's?

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 10:45:02 PM »
Could've tuned into WSJU...he mentioned it was on tape delay on Bloomberg.  Mind boggling that they don't have an alternative channel to go on and are forced to go on tape delay.

http://johnnyjungle.com/forum/index.php?topic=3924.0

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 10:50:57 PM »
Could've tuned into WSJU...

I don't have internet in my car?

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 11:45:06 PM »
The game tomorrow will be on XM/Serius, Redstormsports, or WSJU live!

Bloomberg will air at 7
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle