CONFESSION

• 41 replies

Marillac

Re: CONFESSION
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 03:39:47 PM »
Mrs. Tha Kid for poster for Thread of the Year!

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »
Mrs. Tha Kid for poster for Thread of the Year!

Tha Kid will now be known as Mr. Redmen4eva
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

sjd8886

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »
if you could have kept this going, and kid in fear of being stalked/molested until april fools day it would have been epic...as is, still f'n hilarious haha

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:19 PM »
Via PM:

congrats on your win in the "coach poll" - i owe you a beer.

My response:

hahaha awesome - thanks man.  We'll do it at a game or johnnyjungle get together next season.  Who's your predicition for our next coach?

RedMen4Eva's response:

would love capel but i think it will more likely be someone like greenburg or willard. what are you thinking?

you watching any tourney games this weekend? i'm thinking about going out tonight for some brews and bball (if the gf is cool with that).

This is when I start thinking, OK like I'm all for grabbing beers w posters, and I can't this weekend bc I'm going to Southampton for my wife's bday but I've never talked to this RedMen4Eva dude before.  He's only posted 22 times, I wonder what his deal is.

Then as I go through the 22 posts...I realize...holy...crap...nearly every post is in response to me, agreeing with me, or directly references me...

This is when I freak out.  Then I see the following posts and I get a little scared bc I'm like this dude who I don't know is way too into me:

Can't make it but I'm with Kid - backpage wings are the best.

this is my first time checking out this "off topic" discussion. this is insane! wtf? i have never heard of a "belly man".  kid - how did you hear about this? are you paying to watch her eat fast food? c'mon own up to it...

added Foad - Tha Kid is winning by one!

And this is where I think it might actually be OldRed with the PS and the quotes and I really start to shyte my pants:

yes, goodbye and good luck to norm, now on to better things!

ps - Kid - I like your gladiator reference in your profile, hopefully the next coach will "unleash hell"

at which point I send Dave this message:

Hey man --- I'm prob being way paranoid, but who is RedMen4Eva?  Do you know?  The dude PM'd me saying he owes me a beer bc I won his coaching poll, so I told him that next johnnyjungle get together I'll accept it.  Then he asked if I wanted to watch games with him this weekend, which I thought was odd, so I checked into his 22 posts.  I'd say half or more than half of them are either 1) in direct response to a post of mine - AND agree with me or 2) Actually mention me (Kid - I like your gladiator quote, Kid - that's awesome your bro got to play Irving, Kid - you're winning my pool).

Anyways it kind of creeped me out for a sec.  I know it's not protocol, but can you tell me who it is?  I mean, at first I was like oh it's gotta be my brother messing with me, but it doesn't seem like him at all.

Minutes later I am thinking like no one would stalk me who the hell is this, read RedMen4Eva's first post saying he's a recent SJU grad and dad went to SJU...and I was like holy crap, this is too coincidental....my wife got me...

which is when I PM'd this to Dave, and called my wife, while laughing hysterically:

OH MY GOD.  IT's MY WIFE.  IT HAS TO BE. 

The end.  True story.

PS - After talking to her, she did have one thing to say.  "Who's that Baldi guy - he's SO annoying"

All is right with the world.

Great job! Except for the Baldi part of course, thats BS

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 05:06:28 PM »
And all this time I thought RedMen4Eva was Oldred! ;)

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 05:12:03 PM »
Baldi, you feeling sensitive?

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 05:20:16 PM »
Baldi, you feeling sensitive?

Not at all. Shes just sticking up for her hubby after he got bullied around the boards by Mr Baldi  ;)

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »
Via PM:

congrats on your win in the "coach poll" - i owe you a beer.

My response:

hahaha awesome - thanks man.  We'll do it at a game or johnnyjungle get together next season.  Who's your predicition for our next coach?

RedMen4Eva's response:

would love capel but i think it will more likely be someone like greenburg or willard. what are you thinking?

you watching any tourney games this weekend? i'm thinking about going out tonight for some brews and bball (if the gf is cool with that).

This is when I start thinking, OK like I'm all for grabbing beers w posters, and I can't this weekend bc I'm going to Southampton for my wife's bday but I've never talked to this RedMen4Eva dude before.  He's only posted 22 times, I wonder what his deal is.

Then as I go through the 22 posts...I realize...holy...crap...nearly every post is in response to me, agreeing with me, or directly references me...

This is when I freak out.  Then I see the following posts and I get a little scared bc I'm like this dude who I don't know is way too into me:

Can't make it but I'm with Kid - backpage wings are the best.

this is my first time checking out this "off topic" discussion. this is insane! wtf? i have never heard of a "belly man".  kid - how did you hear about this? are you paying to watch her eat fast food? c'mon own up to it...

added Foad - Tha Kid is winning by one!

And this is where I think it might actually be OldRed with the PS and the quotes and I really start to shyte my pants:

yes, goodbye and good luck to norm, now on to better things!

ps - Kid - I like your gladiator reference in your profile, hopefully the next coach will "unleash hell"

at which point I send Dave this message:

Hey man --- I'm prob being way paranoid, but who is RedMen4Eva?  Do you know?  The dude PM'd me saying he owes me a beer bc I won his coaching poll, so I told him that next johnnyjungle get together I'll accept it.  Then he asked if I wanted to watch games with him this weekend, which I thought was odd, so I checked into his 22 posts.  I'd say half or more than half of them are either 1) in direct response to a post of mine - AND agree with me or 2) Actually mention me (Kid - I like your gladiator quote, Kid - that's awesome your bro got to play Irving, Kid - you're winning my pool).

Anyways it kind of creeped me out for a sec.  I know it's not protocol, but can you tell me who it is?  I mean, at first I was like oh it's gotta be my brother messing with me, but it doesn't seem like him at all.

Minutes later I am thinking like no one would stalk me who the hell is this, read RedMen4Eva's first post saying he's a recent SJU grad and dad went to SJU...and I was like holy crap, this is too coincidental....my wife got me...

which is when I PM'd this to Dave, and called my wife, while laughing hysterically:

OH MY GOD.  IT's MY WIFE.  IT HAS TO BE. 

The end.  True story.

PS - After talking to her, she did have one thing to say.  "Who's that Baldi guy - he's SO annoying"

All is right with the world.

This is so freaking funny I have tears coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard !!!

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 04:34:27 PM »

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 02:59:44 PM »
Now THAT was hysterical, on both your parts!

ThaKid: no need to be so paranoid when you’re not doing anything wrong.

RedMen4Eva:  That was a great prank, very creative and well researched. I would have loved to see his face when it ended!

Dave: I’m still here, I congratulated you on your radio interview the other day. I thought you did a great job.

Tha Kid

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2016, 10:39:47 AM »
Every single year on this day RedMen4Eva AKA Mrs Tha Kid never lets me hear the end about this one still...6 years later and I have not even come close to getting her back properly...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2016, 10:49:49 AM »
This was classic bro.

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 11:00:50 AM »
I missed this originally and just read Kid's recap. That was awesome. Kudos to Mrs. Kid

QuanMan

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 11:11:38 AM »
Just read this thread for the first time, glad it was brought back to life, I'm in stiches at my desk. JJ is a way of life, only so many can relate to our addiction!
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 01:43:58 PM »
Wait, the April Fool's joke isn't that Tha Kid still has a Blackberry??

Tha Kid

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 03:45:51 PM »

HA.  This was from 2010 queensfinest....I'm onto iphones but I have reverted to flip phones once or twice when my iphone has broken within a few months of my upgrade date!
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2016, 05:36:41 PM »
Borrows his flip phones from Maher no doubt.

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2016, 07:56:51 PM »

HA.  This was from 2010 queensfinest....I'm onto iphones but I have reverted to flip phones once or twice when my iphone has broken within a few months of my upgrade date!

Haha just teasing man. Glad this resurfaced, definitely one of the better non-basketball threads this board has seen

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »
Borrows his flip phones from Maher no doubt.
I have a slide phone now
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:37:55 PM by mjmaherjr »

desco80

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2016, 02:19:53 AM »
We need some sort of Threads hall of fame.  To preserve the truly awesome, hilarious, and historical conversations.

Tha Kids wife April Fools
Medium T Shirt
Some of Choz's christmas wishes.
The Pitt game thread
Baldis Lavin to USC rumor

The Max Hooper flight tracker (or was it Marco?)