MSG ushers make students sit down and treat us like animals yet again

• 9 replies
this is seriously just becoming a joke already..im gonna give a run down at what happened to the student section and me personally tonight..

first of all, id just like to apologize in advance for the vulgarity im probably gonna use in this post but im extremely pissed off right now

within the first 5 minutes of the game, an usher comes and tells us we have to sit down..yet again....i think we're the only #$%^ing school in the entire country that has ushers tell their students they have to sit down...i dont think they could try any harder to push fans away from this team....so whatever, everyones done with the team within the first 5 minutes, no one even cares to put up a fight and everyone sits down...then with probably 2 or 3 minutes left in the first half, some more douche bags in their suits and ties come to take their courtside seats (why st johns doesnt designate an actual god damn student section and lets any regular corporate a rear of a donkey get these seats is beyond me)...so the dyke usher comes to us and points at 4 of us, "you, goodbye!  you, goodbye! you, goodbye! you, goodbye!"..so i said to her, "ya know, you could have just said these arent your seats" and she had nothing to respond with because she knew i was right..so then we get up and we're all pretty much flipping out, at the corporate a rear of a donkeys who probably didnt even know who was playing, and at the a rear of a donkey ushers who probably make less than my friend who works at dunkin donuts..so the other usher who was sitting there tells us "you cant be getting up during play, wait for the breaks"..so i said YOU JUST TOLD US TO LEAVE!!  then he tells me "ya know other people have tickets here, this isnt carnasecca"  so i just started flipping out and said "I DONT CARE IF THIS ISNT CARNASECCA, THIS IS A HOME GAME! THIS IS OUR HOME COURT! WHERES THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE?!  THIS IS A STUDENT SECTION, I DONT CARE IF ITS NOT CARNASECCA!!"....then the dyke usher said "ok im done being nice!" so i said "DONE BEING NICE?! YOU WERENT NICE FROM THE START!!!"  and again she had no response, so then she started checking everyones tickets, and no one even bothered, we all just got up, gave our farewell words to them and the corporate a rear of a donkeys, and just left before they could even kick us out, which they were on the verge of doing...

im tired of being treated like shit at the garden...while the ushers at the garden are always a rear of a donkeys to us for no reason, st johns is also to blame..why in the world is the "student section" at the garden so poorly run?  is it really that hard of a concept? GET ONE SECTION AND DEDICATE IT SOLELY TO THE STUDENTS!!!   how are you supposed to have a student section when all the students' actual seats are spread out all over the place, with all the corporate a rear of a donkeys in between just complaining and telling us to sit down...its called HOME COURT ADVANTAGE, why cant we ever get one at the garden?!?!  un-#$%^ing-believable...

Re: MSG ushers make students sit down and treat us like animals yet again
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »
Tough to figure out who's worse, Chucky Cheese Dolan and his merry band of sexual harrasers, or the SJU administration who are fiddling while Rome is burning....an absolute disgrace. Sad....

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »
she probably thought it was a rangers game because i heard the ushers are horrible can not compare to the islanders ushers they so nice and helpful GO ISLANDERS

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 12:08:44 AM »
NHL is off strike?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »
i am really stuck here. i love STJ bball and will always be a fan. but these times are just too rough. next time we at CA do we still do roll call? will the players still shake our hands after a win?? i still care for these players and do not want to see any transfer but i just dont know what to do

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »
i think msg ushers are the least of the problems for SJU fans.....

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »
lol well the coach is the problem but the ushers at MSG do suck and it isn't just for SJU games lol

anyway i know i've basically given up on the team which i'm disappointed in myself for doing but i don't see why we should take our frustration out on the players...i wouldn't mind if we all booed norm though lol

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 01:33:22 PM »
i am really stuck here. i love STJ bball and will always be a fan. but these times are just too rough. next time we at CA do we still do roll call? will the players still shake our hands after a win?? i still care for these players and do not want to see any transfer but i just dont know what to do

there wont be another win this year
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 01:44:49 PM »

there wont be another win this year

maybe 1-2 more. they will play hard for norm his last game.....

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 01:57:46 PM »
why would they play hard then but not now? as hard as they might want to play they won't be WVU anyway...our last win was cincinnati and i don't see another one coming