Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ
« Reply #1060 on: August 27, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
I think Zags is repeating what Jerry said or heard it from a third party source. Could he have made it up. probably not he doesn't really need to do that anymore. Are you implying it was from Kyle or his dad? Because if that were the case why wouldn't he just say that? Jerry was allowed to quote Kyle Sr? But what you think Kyle Sr. Said don't use my name to Zags? My dislike for zags has nothing to do with this recruitment. Haven't ever trusted his info on where recruitment stand. There have been times where posters on hoyatalk have quoted zags with positive info on the hoyas and followed it up with Not that it means much coming from Zags. Lot's of people consider him a hack. Of course I believe him when he says Player X committed. When he names a source and posts quotes I don't dismiss them. The only quote he has is "large media markets" Could've been pulled in any context. From a source with knowledge. Doesn't even make that much sense. Seton Hall is essentially in the same media market as St. John's. DC is not exactly a small media market. Doesn't make sense for a reason for those two schools to stand out. There could be plenty of legitimate reasons for those two schools to stand out, but what is he worried he won't get enough press if he goes to Florida or Georgetown? Please.

I have an agenda: To discuss the hoyas and our chances of getting Kyle.  Until Kyle Sr. or Kyle give a quote that says someone leads. I'm going to continue to believe that Georgetown has a shot. As long as he's still taking visits and open to hearing from all 5 schools I believe we have a shot.

I'm not just going to take third party sources on this and I'm pretty sure people would be saying the same thing here if the roles were reversed. It's not like we dismiss all info that says another school leads we've talked about the rumors that Seton Hall and St. John's lead and the UCLA and Florida rumors as they arose. He cut his list to 5 until he comes out and says otherwise he's still considering all 5 and nothing has really changed.

Here's a florida message board that has thread's on kyle, but like Seton Hall and UCLA's board's it's a bunch of little threads with updates here and there and not one long thread. http://florida.247sports.com/Board/Florida-Gators-Message-Board-Forum-14

I don't want to get too involved in this but wanted to say one thing.  Zags may not be all he thinks he is but he covers NJ like few others based on his NJ newspaper experience.  If there's one area he can be trusted on its knowing whats going on with NJ HS and College hoops teams.  At least that's how it's always seemed to me.

« Reply #1061 on: August 27, 2011, 07:19:10 PM »
Hope Kyle and his family are all safe during Irene :angel:

TONYD3

« Reply #1062 on: August 27, 2011, 07:35:00 PM »
Watching Kyle on espn u now. He does look slow but he has no problem getting past anyone.

boo3

« Reply #1063 on: August 27, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »
 which player is he?

boo3

« Reply #1064 on: August 27, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »
#32  Purple?

Moose

« Reply #1065 on: August 27, 2011, 07:43:12 PM »

They are in California.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Moose

« Reply #1066 on: August 27, 2011, 07:43:37 PM »

boo3

« Reply #1067 on: August 27, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »
  Thanks.  Have no volume and the don't have names on jerseys.  That was some dish, huh?   

« Reply #1068 on: August 27, 2011, 07:47:34 PM »
Beautiful pass

boo3

« Reply #1069 on: August 27, 2011, 07:52:11 PM »
  Oh My!   

Moose

« Reply #1070 on: August 27, 2011, 08:21:29 PM »
  Thanks.  Have no volume and the don't have names on jerseys.  That was some dish, huh?   

If you have no sound consider yourself lucky.  This announcer sucks.

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #1071 on: August 27, 2011, 08:46:19 PM »
Kyle Sinatra because he does it his way lol.

« Reply #1072 on: August 27, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
Kyle in Venice Beach CA. Worry about the rest of us on the east coast. I know this will be considered sacrilegious by most on this board but I saw Kyle get stuffed easily on 2 straight drives to the hoop. Athletic players may give him some trouble at the high D1 level. Just sayin-not that I don't still want him at the teepee.

Moose

« Reply #1073 on: August 27, 2011, 09:29:08 PM »
Kyle in Venice Beach CA. Worry about the rest of us on the east coast. I know this will be considered sacrilegious by most on this board but I saw Kyle get stuffed easily on 2 straight drives to the hoop. Athletic players may give him some trouble at the high D1 level. Just sayin-not that I don't still want him at the teepee.

Yet him and 3 others were named MVP

« Reply #1074 on: August 27, 2011, 09:39:22 PM »

Couldn't watch after the first half-game wasn't real basketball and PAPITO was getting on my last nerve. Besides it is my B'day and was supposed to go out to dinner with some friends but Irene took care of that. Rather watch some movies with the old ball and chain than what this Elite 24 is trying to pass off as basketball. 90% of fg attempts are dunk attempts.

crgreen

« Reply #1075 on: August 27, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »

Xactly.   I keep wonder WHO are these "athletic college players" who're better than the absolute All-Stars he's been ripping on his way to MVP in his what, last 5 Elite All-Star competitions?

« Reply #1076 on: August 28, 2011, 03:55:24 AM »
Kevin Durant called KA the best high school player in the land on twitter.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #1077 on: August 28, 2011, 04:14:03 AM »
how do u give out 4 mvp's? goodness just give it to whoever was the best. stop kissing ass

MCNPA

« Reply #1078 on: August 28, 2011, 06:40:03 AM »
Kevin Durant called KA the best high school player in the land on twitter.

Should be good enough for everybody.  Gotta land this kid!!  Lavin's crowning jewel...

« Reply #1079 on: August 28, 2011, 10:26:00 AM »
He looked damn good.  I was impressed by his handle.  He also looks to have an excellent outside shot.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!