Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ
« Reply #2000 on: September 16, 2011, 08:07:05 PM »
#2000...

"Dribble With Your Head Up and Eyes Open" Trailer

"Dribble With Your Head Up and Eyes Open" Trailer

This looks like a great bball drama...Hopefully Kyle will keep his head up w/ our guys next season

« Reply #2001 on: September 16, 2011, 08:16:03 PM »
I was wondering how KA and his family were going to have a HV on 9/18 after being in FL for two days and flying home on the 18th. 

I guess we did not make the cut, HV-wise.  I still would like one on 9/20.

He has said he will decide on night of 19th and announce on 20th.  So probably not happening.

I know.  My reference to a 9/20 HV was meant that KA was going to announce for St. John's.  I still believe in Coach Lavin.

I know. I felt that way prior to yesterday.

Ouch - Moose doesn't think KA is coming to St. John's anymore??? 

« Reply #2002 on: September 16, 2011, 08:17:49 PM »
I was wondering how KA and his family were going to have a HV on 9/18 after being in FL for two days and flying home on the 18th. 

He has said he will decide on night of 19th and announce on 20th.  So probably not happening.

I know.  My reference to a 9/20 HV was meant that KA was going to announce for St. John's.  I still believe in Coach Lavin.

Ouch - Moose doesn't think KA is coming to St. John's anymore???
I have Moose pegged - he's doing the George Costanza "reversi" method.  Everything will turn out opposite what he's saying - lol

Moose

« Reply #2003 on: September 16, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »

Nate Blue stills believes in coach as of yesterday....

@Nateblueis4real rick apodaca sent a tweet congratulating kyle anderson on picking UCLA...is this premature? id like to believe it is #stjbb

http://twitter.com/#!/bruuuuusca/status/114390841937772544

That looks like a fan tweeting Nate? No? Then again I'm on iPad.
Remember who broke the Slice news

uwsfan

« Reply #2004 on: September 16, 2011, 08:21:34 PM »
I suspect he will be a Bruin.

No Big deal, would be nice to have him but STJ will be a final four team in 3 years either way

« Reply #2005 on: September 16, 2011, 08:27:02 PM »

No Big deal, would be nice to have him but STJ will be a final four team in 3 years either way

Agree, I never thought he was a program changer.  Perhaps a program enhancer..... there are many of those, but not a program changer.  Bets thing about Tuesday is that this thread will finally stop.  :P

« Reply #2006 on: September 16, 2011, 08:41:13 PM »

@Nateblueis4real rick apodaca sent a tweet congratulating kyle anderson on picking UCLA...is this premature? id like to believe it is #stjbb

No, I just posted what Nate tweeted Moose.  All is quiet from what he's seeing - so he is sitting tight standing on his intel

« Reply #2007 on: September 16, 2011, 08:43:42 PM »

If Kyle goes West Coast I'll be surprised.  It's a different world out there as we know.  A lot of East coasters like to visit, but don't enjoy the day to day living out there.  Then again, if Kyle will be playing for only a year, maybe mom and dad do not care to see all his games - who knows.

I'm still with SJ's until Tuesday.  It's the darn oh too logical engineer in me that stubbornly holds to the best logical choice we all know...

Moose

« Reply #2008 on: September 16, 2011, 08:50:05 PM »

No, I just posted what Nate tweeted Moose.  All is quiet from what he's seeing - so he is sitting tight standing on his intel

But I dropped the URL in a browser and its someone else's status?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #2009 on: September 16, 2011, 09:05:46 PM »

I think Moose is correct, it is a tweet from someone else directed at Nate Blue.

« Reply #2010 on: September 16, 2011, 09:46:52 PM »
Trust me, Nate thinks SJU is right there for Kyle.

ras

« Reply #2011 on: September 16, 2011, 09:56:18 PM »
Despite our ineligibility's, by next year things will be rectified. Either our recruits will eligible or we will get other quality recruits.

« Reply #2012 on: September 16, 2011, 09:58:39 PM »

How are you feeling about it right now, fordham?

« Reply #2013 on: September 16, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »

I feel we are right there, right there.

« Reply #2014 on: September 16, 2011, 10:20:28 PM »

I've stopped feeling anything.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2015 on: September 16, 2011, 10:27:11 PM »

I've stopped feeling anything.

Ha. It'll all be over soon.

« Reply #2016 on: September 16, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »

I really hope you are right fordham.

« Reply #2017 on: September 16, 2011, 10:52:52 PM »

I think Moose is correct, it is a tweet from someone else directed at Nate Blue.
it was a retweet - my bad

« Reply #2018 on: September 16, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »
Yea guys Nate Blue didn't tweet that, that was me who asked him that and he just retweeted it. I took it to mean that it was indeed premature, which is what I assumed anyway, just wanted to hear it from someone lol

« Reply #2019 on: September 17, 2011, 12:18:04 AM »
As i read this never ending tweet i really hope if we get Vinny Chase he is worth it!  :angel:
i feel he is really good in highschool but he's gotta know when the lights go on at Seton hall or wherever he chooses that is not SJU
he will have to live with knowing he could have spearheaded a monster team into the upper echelon of college hoops and he looked the other way
my friends I almost feel this is similar to lebron taking his talents to .......... :knuppel2:
i feel like there are still plenty of quality players who will be here in case he chooses otherwise :'(
i for one am glad this will finally be over becuz i never post but enough iz enuff :uglystupid2:
college is a different game from AAU and highschool
im just sayin
come to SJU and get an education on and off the court
this message has been sponsored by tough love College basketball purists everywhere! :tickedoff: