What are you doing for Lent?

• 7 replies
What are you doing for Lent?
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »
Obviously this doesn't pertain to all as they might not follow these beliefs but to those out there what do you do for those 40 days?

As for me my father and I give up drinking beer for lent. I also give up drinking soda as well.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: What are you doing for Lent?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:54:16 PM »
Obviously this doesn't pertain to all as they might not follow these beliefs but to those out there what do you do for those 40 days?

As for me my father and I give up drinking beer for lent. I also give up drinking soda as well.

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »
givin up on fastfood.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 09:57:04 PM »

I gave up beer 2 years ago. I was at CA when Douby lit us up and I was drinking soda at the SlyFpx with all the redmen.com guys.

This team is playing too bad for me to not drink. I'll have to think of something else and it certainly wont be sex or else my girlfriend would kill me

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »

I gave up beer 2 years ago. I was at CA when Douby lit us up and I was drinking soda at the SlyFpx with all the redmen.com guys.

This team is playing too bad for me to not drink. I'll have to think of something else and it certainly wont be sex or else my girlfriend would kill me

mjmaher just wants the internet community to think he gets a laid on a regular basis
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 12:32:57 PM »

she wouldn't kill you...     don't flatter yourself. . ha ha ha ha

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:28 PM »
Giving up alcohol? JC did not give up the sauce... brave man

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 08:31:53 PM »
"It is the man who lives with nothing that can find true happiness."
-Tse Tseung
980 A.D.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.