Dick Vitale's Preseason Top 40

• 9 replies
Dick Vitale's Preseason Top 40
« on: October 13, 2010, 02:14:42 PM »
http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/dickvitale/news/story?id=5677115

39. St. John's: Steve Lavin left ESPN for a return to the sidelines. He has an experienced club, led by D.J. Kennedy. The Red Storm will be on the rise.

Wods317

Re: Dick Vitale's Preseason Top 40
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 02:35:18 PM »
Some people aren't big fans of Vitale which I can certainly understand but he has always liked St. John's even when were not good the last few years. I think he wants to see us be great again and its always good to have a big time tv personality like that on your side.

Tha Kid

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
Duke #1, St. John's actually ON the list, life is pretty good for us, isn't it NTSG?
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:43:05 PM »
There is no reason why St Johns can't be in the top 25. They were on the verge last season and were a game or two (or a 2nd half or two) away from being top 20
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 02:51:21 PM »
There is no reason why St Johns can't be in the top 25. They were on the verge last season and were a game or two (or a 2nd half or two) away from being top 20

39 seems fair to me. If Burrell and Arnold play decently I could see us cracking the top 25. At worst I see about the same record as last season. Tough to walk into a senior laden team and totally change everything they did and have not done for the last 3 years.

Moose

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 02:52:45 PM »

39 seems fair to me. If Burrell and Arnold play decently I could see us cracking the top 25. At worst I see about the same record as last season. Tough to walk into a senior laden team and totally change everything they did and have not done for the last 3 years.

Who is Arnold?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

Who is Arnold?

Lol, I'm sitting in my school's library and this made me crack up.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:56:51 PM by Mparty7441 »

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:00:51 PM »

Who is Arnold?

"Watchu talkin about Willis"
Malik Boothe's close friends call him Arnold Jackson

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 09:00:10 PM »

Who is Arnold?

"Watchu talkin about Willis"
Malik Boothe's close friends call him Arnold Jackson

I use Malik II.

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 04:45:06 AM »
if st john's was in the ACC, he'd have us in the top ten.