Forum Update

• 15 replies
Forum Update
« on: November 01, 2010, 06:43:32 PM »
You should see the header and footer from the site. This will make it so much easier to navigate JohnnyJungle.com. If you don't see it please clear your browser's cache.

Thanks

Dave
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Forum Update
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
Awesome addition Dave, a lot easier to quickly navigate than before.

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 11:40:32 PM »
If you notice in the footer too there is a Jump To bar which will lead you to say all the Calm Before the Storms or Daly Dribble articles. Also the most recent 5 articles on JohnnyJungle.com are also listed.

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »
Site looks great.

kob24

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »
dave seriously great #$%^ing job on this site. but i have something that u can fix if u didnt do it yet. when we watch the games on the site if u can make it mandatory that u log in under your real name to post while watching it. i like many others am guilty of posting under a fake name and making some smart ass comments.

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2010, 10:15:31 PM »
dave seriously great #$%^ing job on this site. but i have something that u can fix if u didnt do it yet. when we watch the games on the site if u can make it mandatory that u log in under your real name to post while watching it. i like many others am guilty of posting under a fake name and making some smart ass comments.
Whoa !! People were doing that ? LOL you werent the guy who was saying JB needed 100 touches a game were you :)

Marillac

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2010, 10:29:09 PM »
I used to login as  Norm Roberts asking for advice from the posters :)

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »

Already taken care of. I installed a new chat room over the summer which disables non forum users from entering so you have to register and be logged in to view and participate

kob24

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 01:34:51 AM »
i would log in as real fan

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2010, 01:51:57 AM »
Bahahaha damn you guys.... No more this season brand new chat room for users only

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 02:25:27 PM »
Is it me or is the forum running faster?

Moose

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 03:36:25 PM »

It's you
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »

It's you

What browser do you use? I'm going to be adding in a cache feature to improve speed on forum.

Moose

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 08:19:26 PM »

It's you

What browser do you use? I'm going to be adding in a cache feature to improve speed on forum.

I was messing with you.  Felt you were tooting your horn a bit there so I figured I would throw a wrench into it :)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 08:44:03 PM »

It's you

I was messing with you.  Felt you were tooting your horn a bit there so I figured I would throw a wrench into it :)

haha no I need feedback +/- to know if things are working properly or not. I need fresh eyes on these sort of things.

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 09:47:00 AM »
I think it is definitely running faster.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!