Dele Coker

• 6 replies
Dele Coker
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:18:50 PM »
Hey, I'm a 2004 SJU grad and I just signed up for the Jungle. Can't wait to talk Johnny hoops with some fans since there are unfortunately fewer and fewer around the city. I was wondering if anyone has heard why Coker isn't getting any playing time lately. I thought he had a nice touch on his shot and showed a much more developed offensive game than we thought we were getting with him. I really think he can be a big part of an improved team for next year but he needs more playing time to develop. Anyone have any info?

Randomhero423

Re: Dele Coker
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
he's in norm's dog house probably.  i think he's also trying to shorten the rotation, so that doesn't help.
what part of BK do you live at?

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »
Hey, I'm a 2004 SJU grad and I just signed up for the Jungle. Can't wait to talk Johnny hoops with some fans since there are unfortunately fewer and fewer around the city. I was wondering if anyone has heard why Coker isn't getting any playing time lately. I thought he had a nice touch on his shot and showed a much more developed offensive game than we thought we were getting with him. I really think he can be a big part of an improved team for next year but he needs more playing time to develop. Anyone have any info?

I think this can be answered in two words..... Sean Evans

Check the backup frontcourt minutes thread for this topic and welcome to the jungle
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

I think this can be answered in two words..... Sean Evans

Check the backup frontcourt minutes thread for this topic and welcome to the jungle

Straight up.
Cant believe this kid was lookin like he belong in CYO 'gainst St. Fran or FDU. Made great strides. Sky the limit long as he work at his FTs.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »
hes not ready just yet. i  still think he should be playing but sean is proving me wrong. hes playing good for a "low d1" player. coker needs to hit the off season very very hard

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 01:06:47 PM »
hes not ready just yet. i  still think he should be playing but sean is proving me wrong. hes playing good for a "low d1" player. coker needs to hit the off season very very hard

i still believe to this day he's light years better than TJ though. 

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »
Welcome aboard. Good to see some more fans coming on the site. Just wait till we're good again, the servers might crash JJ! :)