Transfer rumors....

• 9 replies
Transfer rumors....
« on: February 24, 2008, 02:22:18 PM »
Latest I heard was that whole team is transferring and following Kelvin Sampson reason I know this is Kelvin called me up from some restricted number and told me.

I know we've had transfers in the past but swirling these ideas around does no good. Do we want to see our guys leave?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Transfer rumors....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 02:59:50 PM »
I say we hire Sampson and Bobby Knight as Norm's assitants.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
Latest I heard was that whole team is transferring and following Kelvin Sampson reason I know this is Kelvin called me up from some restricted number and told me.

I know we've had transfers in the past but swirling these ideas around does no good. Do we want to see our guys leave?

This is ridiculous to post.  How can the whole team transfer.  This is impossible.  Please do not post such nonsense.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »
JOKE ::)

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

This is ridiculous to post.  How can the whole team transfer.  This is impossible.  Please do not post such nonsense.

You should report this nonsense to a moderator
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »
how can someone not catch the sarcasm??

if someone has reliable sources about transfers then i find it fine to post it. 

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 08:12:32 PM »
if someone has reliable sources about transfers then i find it fine to post it. 

if someone knows then post it...but to see a kid pissed off during a game and "know" it by the look on their face then don't post it. 
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »
agree. 

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 12:13:27 AM »
Hey if the whole team left we still would lose by 30...........sorry
Bad joke

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 06:24:39 AM »
I'd like to see Roberts address the rumors soon.