Keep your cool!

• 1 replies
Keep your cool!
« on: September 16, 2011, 01:16:54 AM »
There might be an influx of opposing fans posting here. There might not. Either way remember they're looking to get a rise out of you.

Just ignore and realize they're the ones acting stupid. You know your hoops, you know your team, and you probably know their team better than they do. So bite the bullet, welcome them to the board, and carry on a civil conversation.

If they get out of control let the mods and myself handle things. If something catches your eye as being inappropriate than bring it to my attention. I'm here to support you guys.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

Re: Keep your cool!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 07:38:20 AM »
There might be an influx of opposing fans posting here. There might not. Either way remember they're looking to get a rise out of you.

Just ignore and realize they're the ones acting stupid. You know your hoops, you know your team, and you probably know their team better than they do. So bite the bullet, welcome them to the board, and carry on a civil conversation.

If they get out of control let the mods and myself handle things. If something catches your eye as being inappropriate than bring it to my attention. I'm here to support you guys.

A 'rise'?

You could have picked a better word in light of what happened Dave :)
Remember who broke the Slice news