Your most hated Big East player...

• 49 replies
Re: Your most hated Big East player...
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
Past few years for me its been Chris Wright of the Hoyas.

I could never dislike Chris Wright.  I was chatting it up with someone at the Peach Jam during the summer of 2005, whilst viewing Boo Williams' squad.  Come to find out that "someone" was Wright's dad.  He would always stop me to chat it up whenever he would run into me.  We ended up exchanging numbers (I lost it when my phone was destroyed), as well. 

I also met his mother during that particular summer.  They seem like good folks.  I ran into his dad again during the summer of 2006, as Chris was going into his senior season.  I HATE G'town, but I never had anything against Wright.           

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2011, 07:30:09 PM »
Devendorf...white trash woman beater.

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2011, 02:11:07 PM »
Who was the loudmouth on North Carolina St. who said they were going to trounce us in the Garden and we mopped the floor with them?

Moose

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2011, 02:41:40 PM »
Who was the loudmouth on North Carolina St. who said they were going to trounce us in the Garden and we mopped the floor with them?

Julius Hodge
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2011, 05:44:21 PM »
Patrick Ewing kept us from winning a national championship! Remember the Ewing can't read chants? No other choice!

« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2011, 05:20:03 PM »
Michael Graham.  he almost made Ewing look like a nice guy.............almost.

gman

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2011, 08:35:39 PM »
Michael Glover

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:27 PM »

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 12:12:50 PM »
Kerry Kittles.  Maybe it is because I am surrounded by Nova fans living in the Philly area....but I really developed a dislike for him...and that entire team. It was SOOOOOO sweet to beat them last year!

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 09:53:46 PM »
1. Marco Baldi -- for leaving St. John's after his junior year. Had he returned SJU could have won a national championship!
2. Omar Cook-- for leaving SJ three years early forever changing the direction of SJ basketball until Steve Lavin was hired. Also dislike him for his gypsy-like approach to playing since dropping out of SJ. Is there a European team he has NOT played for?? Not to mention he plays for the Montenegro national team!!

BTW, irony is that Omar is now playing for Italian team Olimpia Milano and Marco Baldi was a one-time team manager!! More ironic is their colors are RED & WHITE!