Kansas ties us - 3 non-qualifying frosh!

• 3 replies

crgreen

Kansas ties us - 3 non-qualifying frosh!
« on: October 14, 2011, 06:18:33 PM »
NCAA Clearinghouse just ruled Kansas frosh Ben McLemore and Jamari Traylor as ineligible.  With Braedon Anderson declared ineligible earlier this summer, that makes 3.  They're down to 8 scholarship players.

I believe Traylor was a teammate of Phil Greene's at IMG this past season...

Re: Kansas ties us - 3 non-qualifying frosh!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »
BTW-Wayne Blackshear of Louisville, their best incoming recruit, has not been cleared yet either.  He is enrolled and is not practicing with the team as he awaits final word.  They are pretty confident that he will clear and that is why they enrolled him but it is interesting.  3 players at SJU, 3 players at Kansas, Kevin Ware fails to qualify and Wayne Blackshear is still waiting from Louisvile.

Moose

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 10:54:15 PM »
BTW-Wayne Blackshear of Louisville, their best incoming recruit, has not been cleared yet either.  He is enrolled and is not practicing with the team as he awaits final word.  They are pretty confident that he will clear and that is why they enrolled him but it is interesting.  3 players at SJU, 3 players at Kansas, Kevin Ware fails to qualify and Wayne Blackshear is still waiting from Louisvile.

Ware and Blackshear would be 50% of their class I think.
Remember who broke the Slice news

sju89tr

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 09:56:17 AM »
ASU still awaiting word on Carson, ASU confident that he will be cleared but people I spoke to are not that confident
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 09:56:35 AM by sju89tr »