Ticket Promotion for Coaches v Cancer

• 16 replies

desco80

Ticket Promotion for Coaches v Cancer
« on: October 31, 2011, 11:08:14 AM »
For anybody looking to buy tickets to the 2k Sports Classic; I found there's a promotional code you can enter for %25 off select tickets at MSG.   You need to purchase the tickets in quantities of 4, which may be inconvenient for some, but I thought this might be helpful for some of the fan base.  Hopefully we have a good turnout, even though it's not technically a regular season home game for us.

On the Ticketmaster website use the "Me+3" line when looking at tickets for the coaches v cancer Classic, and enter the code "4pak".  There appears to be 3 levels of pricing which the discount applies to.

http://discountedtickets.blogspot.com/2011/10/2k-sports-classic-benefiting-coaches-vs.html

Re: Ticket Promotion for Coaches v Cancer
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »
If anyone has a cheap single for those games, or any games for that matter, I would be happy to go!  The Stubhub shipping charges i dislike for CA games. 

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 12:02:52 PM »
Thanks for posting this, I hope numerous people take advantage of this offer and maybe make the Garden feel like home, even if all our season ticket holders won't be in attendance.

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 01:25:15 PM »
Is there any news on student tickets for this? Student section?

Moose

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »

It's not an STJ home game so I'm guessing its a free for all.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 02:05:01 PM »

Jeez. Im hoping the school atleast buys a couple sections for the students to sit together.

Are they even promoting these tickets on campus?

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 02:06:22 PM »

Jeez. Im hoping the school atleast buys a couple sections for the students to sit together.

Are they even promoting these tickets on campus?

I haven't heard anything yet on campus.  I'm hoping to hear something soon though.

desco80

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 02:36:29 PM »
When I bought them online this morning I got 4 tickets in section 113 (behind the basket granted) in row 25, but paid $11 a ticket for them.  All total with fees it was less than $45 for the 4 tickets.  So if you're looking for student tickets that may not be a bad approach.   

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 03:13:10 PM »
When I bought them online this morning I got 4 tickets in section 113 (behind the basket granted) in row 25, but paid $11 a ticket for them.  All total with fees it was less than $45 for the 4 tickets.  So if you're looking for student tickets that may not be a bad approach.   

Do you know how the view is from section 113? With the revamped seating in MSG its hard to tell how far away you are if your at the back of that section.

desco80

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »

Do you know how the view is from section 113? With the revamped seating in MSG its hard to tell how far away you are if your at the back of that section.

I went to the knicks website and they have a interactive seat finder that is updated since the renovations at MSG.   From my perspective, it didn't look that bad, but everyone has their own opinion.   That was for the$11 seats though, there were two other price sections, like 22 and maybe 50, not sure where those landed you.   

http://knicks2011.io-media.com/

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »

I went to the knicks website and they have a interactive seat finder that is updated since the renovations at MSG.   From my perspective, it didn't look that bad, but everyone has their own opinion.   That was for the$11 seats though, there were two other price sections, like 22 and maybe 50, not sure where those landed you.   

http://knicks2011.io-media.com/

Thanks

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »

I'll def do this if the school doesnt sell tickets.

I hope marketing starts promoting soon to get the casual student fans there

Poison

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 05:17:14 PM »
Or you can buy tickets outside the Garden for $20 each.

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »
Someone told me last week at the exhibition that the school will have free tickets for the students. How many and in what section, I'm not sure. I'll try to dig a little deeper tomorrow.

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2011, 01:34:22 PM »
Just got my student tickets.  I'm in section 7 row 3.

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2011, 06:51:37 PM »
are student tix for the arizona sold at carnesecca?

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »
are student tix for the arizona sold at carnesecca?

Yea at the ticket office.  It was 5 bucks per session.