Now that were done ...

• 10 replies

kjd01067

Now that were done ...
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:11:37 PM »
Who is everyone rooting for now that were done ?

-I always root for the Big East teams (other than Cuse) other than that don't really have a next favorite team.

Randomhero423

Re: Now that were done ...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 09:24:21 PM »
Who is everyone rooting for now that were done ?

-I always root for the Big East teams (other than Cuse) other than that don't really have a next favorite team.

agree whole heartedly.  i'll be rooting for duke and usc mostly aside from the big east schools (excluding 'cuse)   

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 09:24:30 PM »
Ohio State of course...they need 2 more wins IMO in the big10 tourney....

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 10:53:02 AM »
tough one.  i stick with missouri and probably butler.

or maybe purdue?  clemson?  if u mass makes it, i have a bunch of friends who are u mass fans, i'll get into the minutemen with them.

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 10:26:44 PM »
I'll root for Florida to do well in the SEC tourney and hopefully make it in since one of the guys who I went to high school with is their starting PF. Dan Werner Go Gators.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »
I gotta root for Siena, the MAAC champ. Watch out for this team they beat Stanford who was ranked at the time-but they also lost to lowly Manhattan College. How about George Mason again? See how many people ride them in their brackets-theyll probably get spanked in the 1st round

kjd01067

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 09:12:16 AM »
I gotta root for Siena, the MAAC champ. Watch out for this team they beat Stanford who was ranked at the time-but they also lost to lowly Manhattan College. How about George Mason again? See how many people ride them in their brackets-theyll probably get spanked in the 1st round

Yea i like Siena alot too.  In 2002 when Siena almost beat Maryland in the tournament Andy Cavo (who lives like a 100 ft away from me) was one of the stars of the team and dropped 13.  I will def be rooting for Siena.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:12:55 AM by kjd01067 »

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »
seina and Arkansas. i love patrick beverly
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

sjd8886

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
ill root for any big east team and i always have...i hope we get some teams deep into the tournament...its nice to say your team is competing in the best conference in the land...the way things are going right now i think thats true too...acc really isnt that impressive past north carolina and duke but we have gtown, notre dame, louisville, conn, marquette, west virg, and pitt all playing very good basketball right now...gtown, louisville are both final four caliber teams, the rest i listed are all at least sweet 16 caliber...alot of teams are comming on strong right now in this conference and i think the big east is going to have a great postseason

Randomhero423

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 07:17:47 PM »
will now def root for american university.  freshman nick hendra for american univ made the ncaa's!  he played @ my school last year.

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 07:46:12 PM »
Arkansas. i love patrick beverly

Totally agree. This kid is fun to watch.

I would also like to see Kansas St. make a run and see Beasley have a monster tourney.