Terrell Holloway - PG - Harmony Christian - Cincinnati, OH - XAVIER

• 49 replies
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=784230

The wheels are officially in motion for four-star point guard Terrell Holloway to be released from his Letter of Intent with Indiana..."I'm getting out of my letter really soon...I want to look at some other schools, but I'm also keeping Indiana as an option."

Holloway, 6-foot, 175-pounds, did not want to name any schools until he is officially released, but he did say that some schools have contacted his family although he has not personally been in touch with any other coaches...Oregon State, St. John's, Tennessee, Virginia and Nevada were schools involved with Holloway before he signed with Indiana.

Holloway, 6-foot, 175-pounds, did not want to name any schools until he is officially released, but he did say that some schools have contacted his family although he has not personally been in touch with any other coaches.

Holloway is coming off a 26-2 season with Cincinnati (Ohio) Harmony Community School where he averaged 14 points and seven assists per game.

"We had a really balanced attack, so it wasn't about putting up big numbers," he said. "I worked hard on my leadership and becoming a true point guard. I also made a lot of progress as a defensive player.

Oregon State, St. John's, Tennessee, Virginia and Nevada were schools involved with Holloway before he signed with Indiana.

Terrell Holloway scouting report:

Physically Holloway doesn't have a big presence on the court, but he does a great job of directing his team from the point guard position. He finds a nice balance between pushing the action and also backing off and letting his teammates operate. Effective on the high ball screen, Holloway shoots a quality pull up jumper.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 01:33:54 PM by kjd01067 »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

Re: Terrell "TuTu" Halloway
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 07:33:57 AM »
hes going to virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 08:44:02 AM »
hes going to virginia

was this your mystery man?
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

kjd01067

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 09:14:59 AM »
hes going to virginia

Man virgina already has Sly can't they let us have one of them.  I'm not picky i will take either one !

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 09:16:07 AM »
hes going to virginia

What does that mean for Sylvan?  I thought he wanted to play the point.

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 09:26:51 AM »
It mean Syl been serve a bag of goods.
Luv the young'un's game, but they aint no way he gonna play PG straightup in the ACC. Wudn't gonna happen no matter what his coach say.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

mkras99

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »
Kid is still under LOI, but he already has a new school.  Hey, at least this stuff isn't shady at all  ::)

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 10:03:16 AM »
syl is not a NCAA PG at all.  he's barly a CHSAA pg either.  this will benefit syl a lot.

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »
We begged for Syl and now we lose out on another recruit that chsoes the same school as Syl and the same POSITION! 

Wow....we are below the bottom of the barrel......

kob24

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 12:26:19 PM »
no it isnt him. they chose to lie to the kids and norm didnt. u cant knock him for that

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
KOB, how certain are you on him going to UVA?

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 12:46:18 PM »
u cant knock him for that

you can becuase he cannot reel in any recruits.  being 100% honest has cost him all the top tier recruits and look at our record. Reflects it.

You think on new business pitches, all is 100% true. You give them the best song and dance you can. I am not saying being immoral or anything but give the best song and dance and it you need to stretch things, you do it.

kob24

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 01:33:52 PM »
ok but telling a kid that u ar going to play point when u know damn well he isnt is wrong. i cant knock the other man hustle but some guys just do things a different way and sleeps better at night

kob24

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
i know he wanted to go there originaly and that he was told he will play point like sylvan was told lol

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »
i know he wanted to go there originaly and that he was told he will play point like sylvan was told lol

But being this kid now, he KNOWS that Syl already signed and I bet he knows his intention is going to be a PG as well, what is his thinking? He will flat out beat him at that spot?

Does Syl get angry now as he is now being over recruited at the same position???????

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »

But being this kid now, he KNOWS that Syl already signed and I bet he knows his intention is going to be a PG as well, what is his thinking? He will flat out beat him at that spot?

Does Syl get angry now as he is now being over recruited at the same position???????

i think syl changes his mind and comes to SJU!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2008, 02:19:32 PM »
whats up with the red highlighting?

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 02:22:14 PM »
There'll be enough time available in the backcourt with Singletary leaving for Landesberg, Halloway, Mustapha Farrakhan and whoever else is on that roster.

Unless Syl is reading this, because he's always welcome to commit to St. John's.

kjd01067

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 02:47:06 PM »
whats up with the red highlighting?

Oldred stole his password !

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 02:59:24 PM »
hahahahahahahahah, no..that is just what i chose to show what the quote i want to respond to is.

not the super duper computer nerds like the rest of you. if it works for me, then i stick with it!   :)