If Larry hasn't signed the walking papers...someone tell him to PLEASE STAY!!!

• 8 replies
Larry,

You may not feel it, but you're ONE of the guys st john's fans of all ages root for.  You get the biggest cheers when you are on and one of the ONLY reasons I even watch the games.  Hoping you have the big game.  Hoping this isn't true.....

Wow....there is no way the team wins more games if Larry leaves........

Guess I'll have to look forward to the three year rebuilding plan of the Knicks...at least that's going in the right direction finally...I feel >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The administration and coaching staff feels like  ??? ::) ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.....Hope the MEDIA FOCUSES ON St John's now that the Isiah is gone.....

"THIS EATS AWAY AT YOU" and I CAN'T BARE TO WATCH ANYMORE......I REALLY RESPECT THE KIDS FOR COMING IN BUT TO WATCH ALL THESE TRANSFERS IS JUST DISGRACEFUL.  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES.  NORM RECRUITED THESE KIDS.  IF HE CAN'T KEEP THEM HE BETTER NOT BLAME THE KIDS.  RUTGERS AND SETON HALL ARE ALREADY BETTER THAN ST JOHN'S WITH THE RECRUITS THAT ARE COMING IN.......LET CONTINUE TO HIDE FROM FORDHAM AND HOFSTRA AND PLAY NJ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.....GO NORM!!!!!!  LET'S GET QUEENS COLLEGE ON THE SCHEDULE TOO!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Poison

Larry,

You may not feel it, but you're ONE of the guys st john's fans of all ages root for.  You get the biggest cheers when you are on and one of the ONLY reasons I even watch the games.  Hoping you have the big game.  Hoping this isn't true.....

Guess I'll have to look forward to the three year rebuilding plan of the Knicks...at least that's going in the right direction finally...I feel >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The administration and coaching staff feels like  ??? ::) ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.....Hope the MEDIA FOCUSES ON St John's now that the Isiah is gone.....

"THIS EATS AWAY AT YOU" and I CAN'T BARE TO WATCH ANYMORE......I REALLY RESPECT THE KIDS FOR COMING IN BUT TO WATCH ALL THESE TRANSFERS IS JUST DISGRACEFUL.  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXCUSES.  NORM RECRUITED THESE KIDS.  IF HE CAN'T KEEP THEM HE BETTER NOT BLAME THE KIDS.  RUTGERS AND SETON HALL ARE ALREADY BETTER THAN ST JOHN'S WITH THE RECRUITS THAT ARE COMING IN.......LET CONTINUE TO HIDE FROM FORDHAM AND HOFSTRA AND PLAY NJ INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.....GO NORM!!!!!!  LET'S GET QUEENS COLLEGE ON THE SCHEDULE TOO!!!!

If you want to tell something to someone tell it to Father Harrington.
He is the evil behind this basketball program.

Grady Reynolds, Elijah Ingram and Abe Keita have done nothing compared to that terrorist.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 02:59:34 PM by Poison »

Larry,

pray to the pope, he's in town.

Poison

Larry,

Sorry, but I have no faith in this disgraceful university. If you can even call it that.

pmg911

Larry,

Sorry, but I have no faith in this disgraceful university. If you can even call it that.

Then go root for Seton Hall, Hofstra or some other local program...

Poison

Larry,

Then go root for Seton Hall, Hofstra or some other local program...

smart answer. way to go buddy.

the story i had heard was Wright had to be talked into staying last year after Patterson transfered. He was then rewarded by getting his minutes jerked around by Norm Wooden. Why should he stay. Eventually when the last person transfers out and we still have no incoming recruits and we have to suit up the band THE CLUELESS WONDER WILL FINALLY GET CANNED!

pmg911

the story i had heard was Wright had to be talked into staying last year after Patterson transfered. He was then rewarded by getting his minutes jerked around by Norm Wooden. Why should he stay. Eventually when the last person transfers out and we still have no incoming recruits and we have to suit up the band THE CLUELESS WONDER WILL FINALLY GET CANNED!

WOW. .   word about Larry Wright awakens the man from his slumber. .  I like it..!!

hahaha
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle