Thanks to Dave and the rest of you here , a little insight

• 25 replies
Re: Thanks to Dave and the rest of you here , a little insight
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
Thanks Dave.  You do a great job on this site.  It is nice to come on this board and stick to hoops with no nonsense like the other site.

Moose

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2013, 09:35:50 PM »
Thanks Dave.  You do a great job on this site.  It is nice to come on this board and stick to hoops with no nonsense like the other site.

I hope my moderating skills live up to your expectations here ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »
Haha, yes they do.  I apologize for that,  I read that site all the time and I have just had enough of those two guys everyday writing that nonsense.  It was almost unbearable to go in there after a while.  There would be a good thread going then you would have stupid stuff in between.

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 10:24:49 PM »
I read through Redmen.com a lot, but I only post here. Some posters were quite annoying I totally agree. However, was surprised to see they were banned. Usually to be banned in forums you have to go on some huge racist rant or say things just way over the top. Not sure that was the situation on Redmen, and a lot of the guys on there get heated. Clearly it's up to the discresion of the mods, but everything seemed to be cooling off. Do you know who exactly was banned? I guess I'm a softee...it hurts to lose fans on boards instead of gain them IMO, especially with a small fanbase. This board does a fantastic job by the way.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:28:19 PM by RedStormyNight »

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »
I read through Redmen.com a lot, but I only post here. Some posters were quite annoying I totally agree. However, was surprised to see they were banned. Usually to be banned in forums you have to go on some huge racist rant or say things just way over the top. Not sure that was the situation on Redmen, and a lot of the guys on there get heated. Clearly it's up to the discresion of the mods, but everything seemed to be cooling off. Do you know who exactly was banned? I guess I'm a softee...it hurts to lose fans on boards instead of gain them IMO, especially with a small fanbase. This board does a fantastic job by the way.
I heard moose was banned

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 12:22:30 AM »
Moose on redmen and Moose here are two totally different people. You guys didn't know that ;)
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle