Students should protest

• 12 replies
Students should protest
« on: April 22, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »
I'm guessing there are many students that read this site. Well why not get a group together and do a demonstration on campus to get Norm ousted. G'town students protested and it helped get Esherick removed.

Rather than setting up Facebook groups begging our transfers to say, get out on campus and prove your point.

kob24

Re: Students should protest
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:30:04 PM »
wow thats the 1st time i ever heard u say something negative about norm and i have been talking to u way b4 any one on these sites. yall are pissed

mkras99

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 08:58:29 PM »
wow thats the 1st time i ever heard u say something negative about norm and i have been talking to u way b4 any one on these sites. yall are pissed

I think you've got the wrong SJUhoopnut.  He's been bashing Norm for pretty long now :)

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »
lets not carry over things here. Everyone has a fresh slate when they sign up here. People are allowed to express both +/- feelings as they are entitled to feel however they do and express themselves freely. All of us don't have to agree all the time and if we did it would be a pretty boring place.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 01:49:32 PM »
I'm guessing there are many students that read this site. Well why not get a group together and do a demonstration on campus to get Norm ousted. G'town students protested and it helped get Esherick removed.

Rather than setting up Facebook groups begging our transfers to say, get out on campus and prove your point.

you think the students should protest? both of them?

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 03:33:41 PM »
here's your chance to give your views on a site where you know FH and Pellow and the athletic department are keyed in.

it's following the torch article on lw's transfer.  the response to this on BEB is weak...but maybe you guys can step up.

http://media.www.torchonline.com/media/storage/paper952/news/2008/04/23/Sports/Two-Guards.Down-3344122.shtml

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 04:27:03 PM »
i think the students at SJU do not give a f*ck.  we have nearly 20,000 students attending SJU and there is maybe 250 (I'm being generous with that guesstimate) at the games.

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »
to be honest.  i visited seton hall yesterday and the assist. of admissions talked about the bball program 2-3 times.  she talked about how they love to go to the games, and that they usually sell out their busses to the rock.  she said it's where their fans show the most school pride and how it's the "bread and butter" of their athletics.

when i got a tour of the radio station i asked what they thought of bobby g and they said they love him.  he always talks to the students and they are very confident in him.  the president loves bobby g but the athletic director hates him (maybe same scenario here. who knows). 

although st john's is defintely a main option since i can go there for free, if i get a schollie to shu or another school with that type of pride i'm not picking stj.

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 04:50:50 PM »

although st john's is defintely a main option since i can go there for free, if i get a schollie to shu or another school with that type of pride i'm not picking stj.

and there you have it: the most intelligent thing ever posted by Randomhero on these boards.

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 05:28:18 PM »
here's your chance to give your views on a site where you know FH and Pellow and the athletic department are keyed in.

it's following the torch article on lw's transfer.  the response to this on BEB is weak...but maybe you guys can step up.

http://media.www.torchonline.com/media/storage/paper952/news/2008/04/23/Sports/Two-Guards.Down-3344122.shtml

so on a "students should protest" thread, we have a whopping seven people who have written their protest into torchonline.  i made it easy to post for those who want.  there should be at least 100 of you with the stones to do more than just whine to each other.

this is why FH, pellow, roberts and monasch laugh at you guys.

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 10:14:04 AM »
28 opinions posted.  i guess that's all one can expect from a weak and diminishing fan base.

i'm sure roberts and monasch are relieved that 100 didn't write.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
28 opinions posted.  i guess that's all one can expect from a weak and diminishing fan base.

i'm sure roberts and monasch are relieved that 100 didn't write.

I hate to break it to you but it looks like whoever posted there most people wrote duplicate posts under other names.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 04:09:49 PM »
is that a good thing?  25 people care about the program and you expect progress? 

kudos to monasch for knowing better than rocking the boat.