Kevin Parrom - SF - South Kent - Bronx, NY - ARIZONA

• 287 replies
Re: Kevin Parrom - SF - South Kent - Bronx, NY
« Reply #260 on: May 03, 2009, 12:38:42 PM »
at least from what i saw at st rays, i don't think he's ready to contribute from day 1.  he's still a bit of a project.  lance would be perfect because he can let parrom improve and come off the bench which he would be better off.  the next year with a bigger frame and more refined skills he can start.  there's a major diff btwn henry and parrom.

also, KU had to pick either henry or lance.  Zona doesn't.  they could pick both. it's just if they had to pick one it's parrom. and i wouldn't be surprised if stj felt the same way.

« Reply #261 on: May 03, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »
at least from what i saw at st rays, i don't think he's ready to contribute from day 1.  he's still a bit of a project.  lance would be perfect because he can let parrom improve and come off the bench which he would be better off.  the next year with a bigger frame and more refined skills he can start.  there's a major diff btwn henry and parrom.

also, KU had to pick either henry or lance.  Zona doesn't.  they could pick both. it's just if they had to pick one it's parrom. and i wouldn't be surprised if stj felt the same way.

good point...i didnt get 2 c any of them actually play in h.s. bieng from ct even tho south kent is in ct honestly have no clue where it is..lol..but sju probably did feel the same way because in parrom u r getting a very good 4 yr  player in lance ur getting a one mayyyybbb 2 doubt it tho who could bring problems 2 the team n mess up chemistry...but deffinetly parrom n henry r 2 completly diffrent talents

« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »
http://blog.zagsblog.net/

Parrom to Arizona, Lance to follow?

doubt it...arizona prefferd parrom over stephenson so im pretty sure they will slow down there push 2 get stephenson now

This should only further their push for him. Why stop at Kev? Zona lost a good amount to their program and if they can get Lance, why not?

Lance will sign at Arizona by the end of the week

LJSA

« Reply #263 on: May 03, 2009, 09:29:33 PM »
He'll get in trouble for groping within his first three weeks there.

« Reply #264 on: May 03, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
I KNO IM HOLDIN ON 2 THIS 4 WAY 2 LONG BUT SUMTHIN IN ME CANT C HIM LEAVN NY!...1 HIS KIDD??...2 HIS GIRL??...3 PARENTS NEVA MISSD A GAME HOW THEY GETN 2 ARIZ??....4 THAT CORSE CASE AINT GUNNA B 1 N DONE HE GUNA HAVE 2 GO BAK??...ARIZ OR MEMPH AINT GUNA PAY HIS WAY BAK 2 GO 2 COURT!!...

« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2009, 02:01:21 AM »
Lance has tons of competition at Memphis & Zona

Zona
Incoming SG/SF Parrom & S.Hill (ranked higher than Parrom) both can play the same spot as Lance and Miller recruited both players. You add that with former 5 star SG/SF SO Jamelle Horne & I don't see  Lance walking into a starting spot.

As for Memphis they have studs at the wing already Wesley Witherspoon PG/SG/SF , Willie Kemp PG/SG, Doneal Mack SG  & Roburt Sallie SG.The only reason why Tyreke Evans got so much run at Memphis was his ability to play the PG, if he was strictly a SG he would of got less PT

I wonder why Arizona St. , Pitt or Missouri was not in the mix , they both have solid NCAA teams coming back but lack that go to scorer.
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

gonzalo

kob24

Re: Kevin Parrom - SF - South Kent - Bronx, NY - ARIZONA
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2010, 02:02:03 PM »
thats my baby :'( hes all grown up............ :)

« Reply #268 on: January 26, 2010, 02:05:08 PM »
thats my baby :'( hes all grown up............ :)

Maybe your baby feels a lil homesick?  ;) Get his ass back home

boo3

« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »
"Kevin Parrom makes Ty Abbot his Bitch"

Really? There must be a more impressive highlight than an intentional foul from behind on a breakaway. I could see if he blocked it cleanly, or even tried to. 

kob24

« Reply #270 on: January 26, 2010, 02:20:21 PM »
nah that was intentional. u need those some times. god knows we dont do it

boo3

« Reply #271 on: January 26, 2010, 02:24:00 PM »
nah that was intentional. u need those some times. god knows we dont do it

Amen. This team need some toughness.  Show a little fire, throw an elbow or something. Nothing wrong with it.

« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »
Kev put on some size for sure. It was a good hard foul. Make him earn that two. I wish we had Kev too. He's going to be very good. That Zona team is going to be damn good as well.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

« Reply #273 on: January 27, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
Kev put on some size for sure. It was a good hard foul. Make him earn that two. I wish we had Kev too. He's going to be very good. That Zona team is going to be damn good as well.

There is a huge difference between a good hard foul and pulling on someone's neck.

He did try to hold him up by the jersey though.

did he get tossed from the game..?

« Reply #274 on: January 27, 2010, 03:22:48 PM »
He didn't push him down or swing his arm down. I thought it was a good hard foul. He fouled him hard enough not to make the basket.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #275 on: January 27, 2010, 03:28:23 PM »

There is a huge difference between a good hard foul and pulling on someone's neck....

I agree with you, this went beyond a good hard foul. Watch it and see how he snaps his head back.

I know it all happens in an instant, but that's real dangerous.

gonzalo

« Reply #276 on: January 28, 2010, 02:07:00 AM »

There is a huge difference between a good hard foul and pulling on someone's neck.

He did try to hold him up by the jersey though.

did he get tossed from the game..?

This is one of the few times that I agree to pmg911.

« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2011, 12:54:47 PM »
Is Parrom leaving Arizona?

kob24

« Reply #278 on: August 21, 2011, 02:49:52 PM »
no

boo3

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2011, 04:31:16 PM »
 nbadraft.net has Parrom as a lottery pick in the 2013 draft.