Chris Mullin still got it

• 7 replies

uwsfan

Chris Mullin still got it
« on: October 04, 2013, 10:47:35 AM »
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:48:23 AM by uwsfan »

Re: Chris Mullin still got it
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:51:03 AM »
Damn! That was impressive. The boy can still knock it down...

desco80

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:58:44 AM »
That author is on to something.  They should definitely add legends to the 3pt contest at All Star weekend.   
I haven't watched the dunk contest or more than a few minutes of the all star game in years. 

If they had hall of famers in a shooting contest against today's stars though, that I would watch.  I'm sure a lot of other people would too.

NYCoffey

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »
Hooperesque. :)

Moose

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 11:02:10 AM »
That author is on to something.  They should definitely add legends to the 3pt contest at All Star weekend.   
I haven't watched the dunk contest or more than a few minutes of the all star game in years. 

If they had hall of famers in a shooting contest against today's stars though, that I would watch.  I'm sure a lot of other people would too.

Well they have that shooting competition with a legend, a WNBA and someone else could be a current player.  I barely pay attention though.
Remember who broke the Slice news

desco80

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2013, 11:34:59 AM »

Well they have that shooting competition with a legend, a WNBA and someone else could be a current player.  I barely pay attention though.

Oh there is something like that?   Had no idea Moose.    I tune just tune in occasionally or watch the video after Nate Robinson does something ridiculous.  But generally I don't know much about the all star festivities anymore. 

Moose

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 11:36:17 AM »

Oh there is something like that?   Had no idea Moose.    I tune just tune in occasionally or watch the video after Nate Robinson does something ridiculous.  But generally I don't know much about the all star festivities anymore. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_All-Star_Weekend_Shooting_Stars_Competition
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 12:40:17 PM »
Get Craig Hodges in the shootout.  He already played in 1 after he was out of the league.

Happy Rappy
Fade Away...Out