MSG Tickets

• 10 replies

paultzman

MSG Tickets
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:43:57 PM »
Someone told me today that these tickets are not being mailed out this month, contrary to previous correspondence. Supposedly you have to pick them up at CA. Is that true? Thx

Moose

Re: MSG Tickets
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »
Someone told me today that these tickets are not being mailed out this month, contrary to previous correspondence. Supposedly you have to pick them up at CA. Is that true? Thx

No.  I heard they were just getting ready to send them out last week.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »

No.  I heard they were just getting ready to send them out last week.

Thanks Moose

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 07:45:24 PM »
On Friday they were notifying people that they are available to pick up at the ticket office.  They  didn't say anything about not mailing them.

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 12:36:33 PM »
The guard at the door said they will not be mailing them and to pick them up at will call when you can. The envelope only had my name on it, didn't seem like they'd have mailed it if I didn't pick em up.

paultzman

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:51:27 PM »
The guard at the door said they will not be mailing them and to pick them up at will call when you can. The envelope only had my name on it, didn't seem like they'd have mailed it if I didn't pick em up.

I called ticket office this morning and was told tickets will be delivered via FedEx this week.  This guy was emphatic I would have them for certain. I think our Ticket Office consulted on Obama Care web site implementation.

Moose

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 01:10:29 PM »

First of all you should never use the guards at the door as any indicator of anything :)
Second SJU should then have to refund the $10 shipping they charged
SJU might be mom and pop but they aren't going to make season ticket holders pick up tickets at CA.  They were just letting some people know they were there as a convenience.

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 07:23:42 PM »

First of all you should never use the guards at the door as any indicator of anything :)
Second SJU should then have to refund the $10 shipping they charged
SJU might be mom and pop but they aren't going to make season ticket holders pick up tickets at CA.  They were just letting some people know they were there as a convenience.

Agreed, also I feel like they were firm in the point that they wouldn't be mailing them. I think they just wanted most of us to pick em up so they didn't have to mail them out. I don't care though whatever, looking at the tickets it really was a great deal for all the games. And the tickets are fancy thats good.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 07:57:40 PM »
as per fedex notification they're arriving wednesday

paultzman

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
After calling Monday to confirm MSG tickets will be sent to my new address ( same one they sent CA tickets to), I received a call this morning asking me what address to send them to. I patiently once again confirmed my current address & implored the caller to purge the old one from the "system". Over the past several months I have had this same conversation three times.

I have visions of this very nice young man taking notes on a yellow legal pad, which may be a paper air plane by noon. Aren't we better than this? Sorry for venting, better alternative to bitching to my wife, who simply says, "Why don't you just watch on TV"? Ha

Moose

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 11:18:59 AM »
After calling Monday to confirm MSG tickets will be sent to my new address ( same one they sent CA tickets to), I received a call this morning asking me what address to send them to. I patiently once again confirmed my current address & implored the caller to purge the old one from the "system". Over the past several months I have had this same conversation three times.

I have visions of this very nice young man taking notes on a yellow legal pad, which may be a paper air plane by noon. Aren't we better than this? Sorry for venting, better alternative to bitching to my wife, who simply says, "Why don't you just watch on TV"? Ha

They are horrible when it comes to updating records.

Also received my tickets yesterday
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 11:19:22 AM by Moose »