Providence Game Thread

• 283 replies

goredmen

Re: Providence Game Thread
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2014, 07:45:51 PM »
The most important position in college basketball is point guard. Lavin continues to throw a point guardless lineup out on the floor even when Branch is playing well and the offense can't get anything going. It makes no sense

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2014, 07:47:25 PM »
If we keep playing line this we'll get the first draft pick....oops wrong level.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2014, 07:52:02 PM »
The most important position in college basketball is point guard. Lavin continues to throw a point guardless lineup out on the floor even when Branch is playing well and the offense can't get anything going. It makes no sense

I feel dumb repeating it over and over again. It just makes no sense. Phil has to have pictures of lavin. Phil doesnt pass the ball it is absolutely crazy.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 07:55:03 PM »
Kieran Darcy ‏@KieranDarcy
St. John's has 1 assist in 20 minutes. Providence up 9-4 on offensive glass, 12-2 on second chance points. #SJUBB

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2014, 07:55:46 PM »
So painful to watch

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »

I feel dumb repeating it over and over again. It just makes no sense. Phil has to have pictures of lavin. Phil doesnt pass the ball it is absolutely crazy.
No one perfect he just like holding the ball. If it wasn't for the clock he would be at North Carolina leading the four corners. No it would be like a one corner.

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 08:02:32 PM »
Brutal.. Back to Knicks and hockey...

Come come now don't be negative.  I just wish someone would wake up Norm, errrrrrrrrr Lavin on the bench,  oops?  But don't worry Boo, no matter what happens there rest of the season, I will never say I told you so, which Im sure if we beat one or two more cupcakes you would never do as such to me.  Im sure however a win tonight over a mediocre P C team or over a tenacious Dartmouth team and Lavin bringing in 10 5 star recruits in the 2015 class will get people back on the bandwagon.

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 08:04:20 PM »
The one assist came on a 3 on 0 fast break.

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 08:05:35 PM »

And I would argue it was a very stupid pass. He could've just dunked it himself.

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 08:06:54 PM »
Where is jordan?

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 08:07:33 PM »

And I would argue it was a very stupid pass. He could've just dunked it himself.

It definitely was.

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 08:07:54 PM »

They missed branches assist to Orlando. Has happened plenty too to other guys.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

goredmen

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 08:08:10 PM »
Where is jordan?

He picked up 2 fouls before the first media timeout

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
Can we get greene off the floor

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 08:13:40 PM »
Can we get greene off the floor

He's literally providing nothing.

boo3

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 08:13:49 PM »
Brutal.. Back to Knicks and hockey...

Come come now don't be negative.  I just wish someone would wake up Norm, errrrrrrrrr Lavin on the bench,  oops?  But don't worry Boo, no matter what happens there rest of the season, I will never say I told you so, which Im sure if we beat one or two more cupcakes you would never do as such to me.  Im sure however a win tonight over a mediocre P C team or over a tenacious Dartmouth team and Lavin bringing in 10 5 star recruits in the 2015 class will get people back on the bandwagon.

I have no idea wtf you are even trying to say..  You are a teacher?  Good grief..  You always seem more interested in stirring the post with your fellow STj fans than anything else, which I find weird.   

Almost every post is either an outward or backhanded slap at fans ( or at least the ones that aren't overly critical, like yourself) for some reason..  We get it..  You win..  You are a genius.   Enjoy the game...even if they win..  I will. 

goredmen

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 08:14:42 PM »
Why doesn't PC run that flex every possession? They've gotten an open jumper and two uncontested layups off of it

boo3

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2014, 08:17:16 PM »
 oh, Linda, if you have anything else to say to me, just PM me..  No one else on the board wants to read your crap.  Plus, it doesn't even make sense.  Save us all a headache... Good day, ma'am

boo3

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 08:21:33 PM »
 question,  I see just everyone on the team getting killed during this recent stretch , except for Harrison.  Why is that?   Is he immune now?   If I'm not mistaken, he's been dreadful, no?   Sampson, Sanchez, Green, Obekpa, etc... all get abused, not Harrison.   Strange.

Hope we pull this one out.  Lets Go!

DFF6

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 08:24:21 PM »
question,  I see just everyone on the team getting killed during this recent stretch , except for Harrison.  Why is that?   Is he immune now?   If I'm not mistaken, he's been dreadful, no?   Sampson, Sanchez, Green, Obekpa, etc... all get abused, not Harrison.   Strange.

Hope we pull this one out.  Lets Go!

Because without Harrison, this team couldn't win 10 games.