@Seton Hall Game Thread

• 343 replies
Re: @Seton Hall Game Thread
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2014, 10:06:58 PM »
We're gunna wish we had that time out back!!

« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2014, 10:07:13 PM »
I would rather him not have timeouts anyway.

We lose no shot at tourney. Hopefully they play much better in 2nd half.

boo3

« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2014, 10:08:26 PM »
 Figures... all the things we did piss poor that half and everyone is freaking out about a timeout.   LOl..

« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »

What in the hell was Sanchez looking at there. He wasn't looking at his man or the ball

I have never seen this in my entire life before but Sanchez is such a terrible defender he practically turns into a statue out there.

When the other team is bringing the ball up and say crosses midcourt Sanchez will pick a spot near the lane and just stand there.  The player with the ball can literally just blow right by him and he will never even turn around almost statuesque like.

Tony loves the guy and Tony is also starting top prove to everybody he may not be the most intelligent fan in our fan base with some of the assumptions he has been making recently.

This game was practically spoon fed to us with Seton Hall missing half their starting team I could only imagine the excuses that would have been coming out of Lavin's mouth if the situation was reversed.  The rotation today is awful and Sanchez has absolutely killed this team anybody can easily rewind the game and see how they crushed us in the paint once he came in.  I would take Gift over him anyday.

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2014, 10:09:42 PM »
Figures... all the things we did piss poor that half and everyone is freaking out about a timeout.   LOl..

Youve been reading this thread. Far from the only complaint.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2014, 10:09:44 PM »
cant afford to lose this one. they have 30 points in the paint in the first half...30 of 38!!  we need obekpa to come back big in the 2nd half. he gets some tough calls on him man

goredmen

« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2014, 10:10:17 PM »

Because its just so mind boggling that a guy getting paid 1.5 million to coach basketball would do that

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2014, 10:11:28 PM »

You...are a dope..

Please STFU and go whine somewhere else.  You sound like a nice person...

Watch the game..

LOL boo I thought I got schooled on Sanchez earlier nice try you clown

MCNPA

« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2014, 10:14:12 PM »
Are our guys going to start playing in this one?  What happened to the defense we played against Creighton?

« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2014, 10:14:38 PM »
No Branch is huge with jordan. Without him its tenfold

Yeah Branch could have stepped right in for Jordan and it would have been no difference.  Why not just have Sanchez run the point this way he could do his fancy passes and hang out of the perimeter all day like he loves.  He is a great offensive player we should just put the ball in his hands.

« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2014, 10:16:07 PM »
No Branch is huge with jordan. Without him its tenfold

Yeah Branch could have stepped right in for Jordan and it would have been no difference.  Why not just have Sanchez run the point this way he could do his fancy passes and hang out of the perimeter all day like he loves.  He is a great offensive player we should just put the ball in his hands.

16.7=5&1
9.4=0&5
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:09 PM »
That time out by lavin was use it or lose it. No harm no foul

TONYD3

« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:26 PM »

What in the hell was Sanchez looking at there. He wasn't looking at his man or the ball

I have never seen this in my entire life before but Sanchez is such a terrible defender he practically turns into a statue out there.

When the other team is bringing the ball up and say crosses midcourt Sanchez will pick a spot near the lane and just stand there.  The player with the ball can literally just blow right by him and he will never even turn around almost statuesque like.

Tony loves the guy and Tony is also starting top prove to everybody he may not be the most intelligent fan in our fan base with some of the assumptions he has been making recently.

This game was practically spoon fed to us with Seton Hall missing half their starting team I could only imagine the excuses that would have been coming out of Lavin's mouth if the situation was reversed.  The rotation today is awful and Sanchez has absolutely killed this team anybody can easily rewind the game and see how they crushed us in the paint once he came in.  I would take Gift over him anyday.
Don't love him. Just hate u. U are do annoying.

« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »
I've never seen a fan base so outraged about a timeout in the first half.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 10:17:45 PM by redstorm212 »

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:46 PM »
Despite the craptacular play we are still only down by 5...big boy pants time!
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #115 on: February 13, 2014, 10:17:54 PM »

How can a division 1 coach be that stupid? How do none of the assistants say anything?

The whole staff is a bunch of YES MEN they probably told him good job

goredmen

« Reply #116 on: February 13, 2014, 10:19:09 PM »
Two of the worst starting big men in the league are killing us

« Reply #117 on: February 13, 2014, 10:19:19 PM »
Need to get Sampson and Harrison going.  Only 4 points at the half.

« Reply #118 on: February 13, 2014, 10:19:53 PM »
Here we go, we come out of the locker room doing the same exact stuff.

« Reply #119 on: February 13, 2014, 10:22:06 PM »
We've gotten lucky that the Hall has missed so many open shots.