Who's going to BET game tomorrow?

• 22 replies
Who's going to BET game tomorrow?
« on: March 12, 2014, 10:55:47 PM »
Roll call!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Who's going to BET game tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:59:05 PM »
I'll be there Friday and Saturday if we make it. Gotta work tomorrow unfortunately.

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:13:20 PM »
I'll be there Friday and Saturday if we make it. Gotta work tomorrow unfortunately.

Same, Fri and Sat for me.

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 11:20:53 PM »
Will be there tomorrow with 3 other johnnies fans  in section 223.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »

Weak! Cough cough! I don't think you should go to work.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

goredmen

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 01:01:39 AM »

Don't encourage them to blow off a day of work, they could get fired and end up having to work at Kenny Rogers Chicken

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 01:06:17 AM »
If the team plays in San Antonio I'll be there!
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 02:35:23 AM »

Ditto.  Not too happy about it.

LoganK

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 08:04:43 AM »

Unfortunately I won't be going to the games; but I did come down with a horrible stomach virus causing me to call out of work today.  At least I'll be able to watch the games ;)

TONYD3

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 08:25:59 AM »
I am running out of work, will be there

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 09:08:02 AM »
I'll be there today with queensfinest to watch Obekpa put SJU ahead at the foul line with 2.3 seconds to go. CO will then leap to cleanly block Cotton's desperation heave from half court.

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 09:57:11 AM »
i'll be in the nosebleeds!  Let's go Johnnies!

desco80

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 10:22:54 AM »
For those of us stuck at work, can anyone recommend one of those bootleg sites that offer tv streams?

kob24

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 11:19:29 AM »
Desco80 u a fan of Oliver Antigua?

desco80

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »

I don't know him personally or anything, but yea I am Kob.    I really think the guy deserves a shot to be a head coach somewhere.   Probably in the North East.  I know he interviewed for the Rhody and Duquesne jobs.   But I think he can do better.

Great recruiter, former player, coach of the DR National Team, has been deep in the tournament with Dixon and Cal, he's recruited and worked with all the Walls, Cousins, Davis and Roses etc, plus he's got that NYC pedigree. 
Do you think a big school will come knocking?

paultzman

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2014, 11:52:46 AM »

I don't know him personally or anything, but yea I am Kob.    I really think the guy deserves a shot to be a head coach somewhere.   Probably in the North East.  I know he interviewed for the Rhody and Duquesne jobs.   But I think he can do better.

Great recruiter, former player, coach of the DR National Team, has been deep in the tournament with Dixon and Cal, he's recruited and worked with all the Walls, Cousins, Davis and Roses etc, plus he's got that NYC pedigree. 

Orlando

desco80

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »

Orlando

Right - that's my favorite topic to talk about actually.

Oliver is going to be in need of a job soon, no?    Isn't it assumed that's who Tiny is replacing?

paultzman

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2014, 11:59:25 AM »

Orlando

Right - that's my favorite topic to talk about actually.

Oliver is going to be in need of a job soon, no?    Isn't it assumed that's who Tiny is replacing?

He's safe IMO with recruits he brought and several in wings like Santos of St. Ray's. He's wired to NY Lightning.

pmg911

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2014, 12:21:39 PM »

Some guys make GREAT assistants and not even average head coach....

boo3

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2014, 12:38:54 PM »
I'm at the games.