Now that was EMBARRASSING

• 6 replies
Now that was EMBARRASSING
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:38:04 PM »
A 1 seed at home against 8th seed Robert Morris, and we get trounced?  If it were not for Hooper having the game of his life, that would have been a 40 point loss.  To all the Lavin supporters, keep thinking we are a team headed in the right direction.  Perhaps we should give Lavin a life time extension.

Can't wait to hear the spins on this one from the King snake oils salesman himself.

1.  "Underclassman will have nights like this"

2.  "How did you like our comeback?"

3.   "This game (getting blown out by a low mid major) was a great experience for all our Underclassman.

Etc.etc.etc.etc.

It's a sad day in the annals of St. John's basketball.  Hopefully there is at least one person in a decision making capacity who sees the reality of it all........Lavin Can't Coach........ And not extend this guy.

Oh and by the way, a game like this does wonders for the recruiting class of 2015.  But as we all know, the stooges on this and other sites will resort to blaming the players again? 

Poison

Re: Now that was EMBARRASSING
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 09:41:33 PM »
I didn't think it was so bad.

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:45:45 PM »
lavin just continuing the great tradition of this school...One and done in post season tournaments!  :(

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 09:48:11 PM »
Listen, I was at the game. It was the worst game I've ever seen. But that game was clearly on the players. No one out there wanted to play except a select few. And as you saw there is only so much white boys can do.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 09:49:41 PM by HowCouldUBeSoHarkless »

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 09:50:48 PM »
It was easily one of the most embarassing games this team has had over the past 50+ years...and we've had some embarassments in our embarassing past.

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 09:58:36 PM »
Listen, I was at the game. It was the worst game I've ever seen. But that game was clearly on the players. No one out there wanted to play except a select few. And as you saw there is only so much white boys can do.

White boys?  As in the college player of the year white boys? I thought that one of the rules of this site was no racist comments?

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »
Please don't bring race into the conversation. Never good.

Lets keep discussion on the game in the game thread please.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle