Johnny Jungle's 8th season

• 48 replies

boo3

Re: Johnny Jungle's 8th season
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2014, 02:06:48 PM »
  Good Stuff Dave... The best of the Johnny sites, by a wide margin..

It's a shame the team has been so crappy during this 8 year run, with the exception of one season..

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2014, 02:58:43 PM »
This is a great addition for the fan base.  Many thanks!!

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2014, 03:21:45 PM »
Newer posters may not realize this but when this site opened, Redmen.com was closed to new members and anyone who spoke ill of Norm would get the boot.

Hell it's the same if you talk ill of Lavin. bye bye you go.

This is a good site that will leave people express their opinion of Lavin/SJU basketball without being scolded and the threat of being booted off the site.     Great site Dave, and many more great years.

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2014, 04:25:26 PM »
In defense of Redmen.com (sorry, Dave!), no one gets banned for criticizing Lavin.  Hell, half the moderators hate Lavin.  People get banned for saying the same thing over and over again and hijacking every thread to do it. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 04:25:57 PM by simplyred »

redslope

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2014, 04:58:40 PM »
thanks for maintaining the site all these years dave--greatly appreciated

Foad

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2014, 05:03:39 PM »
In defense of Redmen.com (sorry, Dave!), no one gets banned for criticizing Lavin.  Hell, half the moderators hate Lavin.  People get banned for saying the same thing over and over again and hijacking every thread to do it. 

Is there any authority figure you won't suck the dick of? Asking for a friend.

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2014, 05:16:57 PM »

that's a pretty rude post.

Foad

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2014, 05:21:50 PM »

I agree: I ended the sentence with a preposition. Really uncalled for.

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 05:29:28 PM »

I agree: I ended the sentence with a preposition. Really uncalled for.

Enjoy your evening, sir.

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2014, 05:42:09 PM »
Best college site by far. Mostly because Baldi posts here. Great job Dave

desco80

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
This is a fun community, with the right mix of basketball discussion and and goofing around.

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2014, 05:58:36 PM »
Baldi - meant to ask you - was your reception at Glen Island or close to your wife's locale? I have a bet riding on it...jk

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2014, 06:04:20 PM »
Baldi - meant to ask you - was your reception at Glen Island or close to your wife's locale? I have a bet riding on it...jk

North Ritz in Syosset. Honeymoon in Hawaii

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2014, 06:07:52 PM »

very nice. I hope you and you wife had a terrific time in Hawaii. I went to Hawaii as well for my honeymoon many moons ago
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:09:07 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »

very nice. I hope you and you wife had a terrific time in Hawaii. I went to Hawaii as well for my honeymoon many moons ago

Thanks brother! Pearl Harbor is an emotional place, Kauai and Maui unreal

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2014, 06:22:43 PM »

Yes it is! Haha - we did same 3 islands. I read that Kuaui still isn't fully recovered since Iniki hit. And now.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:36:53 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2014, 06:27:28 PM »

Yes it is! Haha - we did same 3 islands. I read that Kuaui still isn't fully recrecovered since Iniki hit. And now.

Kauai  I is Juraasic park. We stayed at the St. regis in Princeville . Tiger Woods' ex was at the pool next to Baldi. Got my money's worth out of my sunglasses

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2014, 06:59:29 PM »

No one gets banned for criticism here. I think a total of 3 people have banned from the forum out of thousands of posters. I'd say we have a pretty good track record. Also sometimes it's addition by subtraction. Not everyone agrees all the time but that is what promotes healthy discussion and debate.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2014, 07:38:07 PM »

Yes it is! Haha - we did same 3 islands. I read that Kuaui still isn't fully recrecovered since Iniki hit. And now.

Kauai  I is Juraasic park. We stayed at the St. regis in Princeville . Tiger Woods' ex was at the pool next to Baldi. Got my money's worth out of my sunglasses
Good choice on the north end with the beautiful golf courses and all the lovely holes.  I'm sure Elin's genetics are holding up quite well, much like her bank account  8)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 07:39:29 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2014, 07:41:51 PM »
What just happened to the ADR thread? It got killed for no good reason.