Tuesday

• 71 replies
Tuesday
« on: January 05, 2015, 04:02:55 PM »
I am going with choice number one as that is what I want to see plus that way Bluto can post from his imaginary High Horse. Though you have to admit oprion 4 would lead to an entertaining couple days on the board.

boo3

Re: Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 04:06:39 PM »
off the bench..although nothing surprises me at this rate.   I wouldn't be shocked if he coached.

Tha Kid

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 04:07:39 PM »
Is Lipscomb starting over both Sheed and Branch an option?
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 04:47:50 PM »
If he starts, I will leave johnnyjungle

Tha Kid

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 05:18:05 PM »
If he starts, I will leave johnnyjungle
Fun might have another BEB poster shortly...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 05:23:27 PM »
Really would love to kow what the new president of the school thinks of all this?

kjd01067

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 05:48:06 PM »
Really would love to kow what the new president of the school thinks of all this?

Marco I have a question for you.  What crime/violation/rule has Rysheed broken? Your posts make him sound like a criminal. From all reports it sounds like immaturity and a tough life. Is there something I am missing?

TONYD3

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 05:57:42 PM »
I am sure he is as mad as u. He Might not even know . Game was sold out Saturday . We were ranked 15th in the country. I think that most of you guys are crazy. I think the president is very happy with the program. It's not his job to recuit players , I doubt he spending one second considering that we may need a whole new team next year.

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 05:59:50 PM »
Marco I have a question for you. What crime/violation/rule has Rysheed broken? Your posts make him sound like a criminal. From all reports it sounds like immaturity and a tough life. Is there something I am missing?
Tough life? Try paying for college. Everyone has their problems. Show up to practice, show up to games. It's not that hard. 

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 06:10:00 PM »
Marco I have a question for you. What crime/violation/rule has Rysheed broken? Your posts make him sound like a criminal. From all reports it sounds like immaturity and a tough life. Is there something I am missing?
  so true, as far as we know he only violated a team rule. he didn't break any laws or physically hurt anyone.  he's a kid who broke a rule that was set by lavin, not the school. that would be like if I kept failing to bring my textbook to a freshman composition class when i was on a scholarship at sju.  obviously the professor should deal with me, but the president probably wouldn't care, and it certainly wouldn't be deserving of some 40 year old loser calling me a punk on the internet.   Obviously, as fans we wish he was a model student and athlete, but he doesn't owe us anything.  the coach, AD, and president can be held accountable for the team's performance, but not some kid.

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 06:14:11 PM »
so true, as far as we know he only violated a team rule. he didn't break any laws or physically hurt anyone. he's a kid who broke a rule that was set by lavin, not the school. that would be like if I kept failing to bring my textbook to a freshman composition class when i was on a scholarship at sju. obviously the professor should deal with me, but the president probably wouldn't care, and it certainly wouldn't be deserving of some 40 year old loser calling me a punk on the internet. Obviously, as fans we wish he was a model student and athlete, but he doesn't owe us anything. the coach, AD, and president can be held accountable for the team's performance, but not some kid.
What rules did he break? He had a toothache , mom was sick, flu and death in family. Right?

TONYD3

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2015, 06:45:51 PM »
Felix game time decision ankle injury

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 06:52:54 PM »
To me starting a guy who missed practice and went home to eat cheesesteaks still better idea than starting random walkon for having a good practice. Starting Jordan would serve two purposes. One our 2nd best player would start, two Lavin can't use practice as an excuse to start walkons any longer. Win, win.

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2015, 07:18:04 PM »
Hes gonna start him. 
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Poison

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2015, 07:19:52 PM »
Hes gonna start him.
Why do you think so?

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 07:22:52 PM »
Hes gonna start him.
Why do you think so?

Hes denying all the wrong doings by sheed, starting him helps him. In more than a few ways.

Plus, this is a Lavin starting lineup we are trying to guess. Not the easiest thing in the world.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:23:52 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Poison

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »
Hes gonna start him.
Why do you think so?
Hes denying all the wrong doings by sheed, starting him helps him. In more than a few ways. Plus, this is a Lavin starting lineup we are trying to guess. Not the easiest thing in the world.
You may be right. He hasn't screwed w the line up in a while. Maybe he'll start both Jordan and Branch, and bring Dom off the bench? Or try to squeeze Jones or Stewart into the line up? If anyone could be "brilliant" it's Lavs. 

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 07:43:10 PM »
Hes gonna start him.
Why do you think so?
Hes denying all the wrong doings by sheed, starting him helps him. In more than a few ways. Plus, this is a Lavin starting lineup we are trying to guess. Not the easiest thing in the world.
You may be right. He hasn't screwed w the line up in a while. Maybe he'll start both Jordan and Branch, and bring Dom off the bench? Or try to squeeze Jones or Stewart into the line up? If anyone could be "brilliant" it's Lavs.
Maybe he'll bring Harrison off the bench 

Poison

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2015, 07:47:34 PM »
Hes gonna start him.
Why do you think so?
Maybe he'll bring Harrison off the bench
montessori style or whatever 

Moose

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »
I am sure he is as mad as u. He Might not even know . Game was sold out Saturday . We were ranked 15th in the country. I think that most of you guys are crazy. I think the president is very happy with the program. It's not his job to recuit players , I doubt he spending one second considering that we may need a whole new team next year.

Tony I'm confused.  Help me out here.  A lot of posters overlap in my mind and I often get posters confused.  But I seemed to remember you posting in a much different style I guess you can say.  Spot checking last March you posted 'I hope lavin gets the extension . But he has to earn it. He hasn't yet . He has a chance, a good chance '
What has he done since March to earn that extension because I'm pretty sure you have been waving the extension flag.  If Lavin ran over and killed a dog and explained it to the press I also think you would buy his reasoning.
Remember who broke the Slice news