Xavier - Player of the Game

• 24 replies

desco80

Xavier - Player of the Game
« on: February 23, 2015, 10:35:36 PM »
I'm voting for dom. 

Re: Xavier - Player of the Game
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 10:36:29 PM »
Dom, first half was something ill never forget.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

ras

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 11:02:50 PM »
 DLO and Sheed had nice games. But, again Dom was a beast, doing everything.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:15:58 AM »
Second consecutive P o G win for Sir with love.  Off night for the trapezoid.

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 12:27:45 AM »
Dom was awesome. His body control around the rim is so awesome. I wish I could lock him in a gym and work non stop on his handle and jump shot. He'd be a 12 yr pro
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

goredmen

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 01:00:57 AM »
Dom's 1st half was the best defensive half of basketball I've ever seen from one player

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 01:53:50 AM »
Dom should wear a cape out there he flies around the court like SUPERMAN!

LoganK

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2015, 08:31:18 AM »
Dom was awesome. His body control around the rim is so awesome. I wish I could lock him in a gym and work non stop on his handle and jump shot. He'd be a 12 yr pro
Who would've thought at the beginning of the year that Dom was the player most likely to get drafted at the end of this year?

Moose

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2015, 09:01:49 AM »
Dom has been a revelation for sure.  And he's an animal on both sides of the ball.

But we can't ignore the fact when Dee is not in the game or in the game but struggling the offense is offensive.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2015, 09:04:19 AM »
Obekpa also changed the game when he came in. Alibegovic is still lost out there. Obekpa came in for him, and we went on a big run. The thing that I'm most impressed with is that we shot the ball so poorly, but still found a way to win the game. Good teams win close games, and last night, that was us for a change.

I see two people voted for Phil Greene. Well done.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 09:05:53 AM by Poison »

Moose

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2015, 09:09:21 AM »
Obekpa also changed the game when he came in. Alibegovic is still lost out there. Obekpa came in for him, and we went on a big run. The thing that I'm most impressed with is that we shot the ball so poorly, but still found a way to win the game. Good teams win close games, and last night, that was us for a change.

I see two people voted for Phil Greene. Well done.

Obekpa might have played his best defensive game I've seen him play last night.  Active hands, not just blocking shots. 

*Good point on Greene.  Ridiculous.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2015, 09:11:49 AM »
Saw Dom's dad near my section. Told him Dom's our MVP.

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2015, 09:47:28 AM »
I thought Sheed played a very good game, under control, no turnovers and a couple of nifty passes.

cjfish

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2015, 09:56:20 AM »
DOm for sure but DLo had a great game also and Jordan is looking good at the point.  Think Dom is heading for 2nd round of draft. If he learns to shoot from 15-18 he could be a pro for years

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2015, 10:08:36 AM »
Dom's 1st half was the best defensive half of basketball I've ever seen from one player

Thought the same

jr49

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2015, 10:39:27 AM »
Dom has been a revelation for sure.  And he's an animal on both sides of the ball.

But we can't ignore the fact when Dee is not in the game or in the game but struggling the offense is offensive.
Dom held the fort until Dlo who had a stinker first half and got in foul trouble in the 2ed would get back in and help the guys win which without him I don't think they do. This team is still about Butch & Sundance. Dom does stuff scoring or not. So does Dlo. No one looks like Dom when he's got it all going. The guys have played better when Dlo has sat this year, but yes, we won because he got back in and did his stuff. CO& Jordan a big help, and Dlo &Dom could not be happier. Great teammates.

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2015, 11:12:03 AM »

Dom held the fort until Dlo who had a stinker first half and got in foul trouble in the 2ed would get back in and help the guys win which without him I don't think they do. This team is still about Butch & Sundance. Dom does stuff scoring or not. So does Dlo. No one looks like Dom when he's got it all going. The guys have played better when Dlo has sat this year, but yes, we won because he got back in and did his stuff. CO& Jordan a big help, and Dlo &Dom could not be happier. Great teammates.

Played better when dlo sat this year? Not a chance.

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2015, 11:14:29 AM »

we came back last night in 1st half with Dlo on bench.  it happens.

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2015, 11:24:20 AM »
Also pulled away in the seton hall game with dlo on the bench. Obviously, better when he's in but good to see they can handle it when he is out for short periods.

jr49

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2015, 12:04:34 PM »

Sorry if not clear. They have played better without Dlo this year then they have in the past , which was awful. Hope that was clear.