Players - Minutes

• 5 replies

hnk

Players - Minutes
« on: October 17, 2015, 11:10:40 AM »
Which of our guys would get solid minutes on most Big East teams?

Marillac

Re: Players - Minutes
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 11:40:53 AM »
Lovett, Johnson, and Ellison could start or play 20+ for most teams.  Sima and M'Vouika could probably play 10-15.  Mussini would play about the same for  team lacking in outside shooting or backup PG.  I would put Wiliams up there with the first group, but he looked awful yesterday.

paultzman

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 01:45:48 PM »
Lovett, Johnson, and Ellison could start or play 20+ for most teams.  Sima and M'Vouika could probably play 10-15.  Mussini would play about the same for  team lacking in outside shooting or backup PG.  I would put Wiliams up there with the first group, but he looked awful yesterday.
Williams is a bit hobbled

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 02:03:24 PM »

I hope that is the case. I saw an exchange between Williams and Jones where Jones asked him something I thought to be "why didn't you play" and Williams clearly answered "I don't know."

We need that kid to be healthy and quick. He's got the skill.

paultzman

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2015, 02:14:20 PM »

I hope that is the case. I saw an exchange between Williams and Jones where Jones asked him something I thought to be "why didn't you play" and Williams clearly answered "I don't know."

We need that kid to be healthy and quick. He's got the skill.

You were there or figured that conversation out from telecast?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:16:46 PM by paultzman »

Poison

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 10:04:49 AM »

Aren't you the same guy who said Williams would be a "beast" just a few days ago?