Seton Hall Game

• 90 replies

wpc77

Re: Seton Hall Game
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2017, 10:43:45 PM »
Clark 1 rebound
Really complaining about Clark’s performance tonight?  He played the 3 all game.  Nitpicking.
Clark 1 rebound
Really complaining about Clark’s performance tonight?  He played the 3 all game.  Nitpicking.

Nitpicking?  He was on the court for 38 mins and gets 1 rebound. 

C'mon.  It's not like Malik Sealy averaged 7 boards a game at the 3.

« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2017, 11:26:26 PM »
Bald just curious what happened to Willard leaving bc he can’t win at seton hall or Kevin Ollie leaving uconn for personal reasons?

desco80

« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2017, 11:34:26 PM »
I think what this game also showed us is that we have some serious high risers and ballers on this team in Owens and Clark that need to be more involved in the Offense on a consistent basis. Simon's really good at getting into the lane and setting those guys up for a pass or an oop.

The pick and roll game with Simon and owens/Clark has to be a bigger focus of our offense going forward.   They executed very well tonight.   

Johnny23

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2018, 12:40:39 AM »
I think what this game also showed us is that we have some serious high risers and ballers on this team in Owens and Clark that need to be more involved in the Offense on a consistent basis. Simon's really good at getting into the lane and setting those guys up for a pass or an oop.

The pick and roll game with Simon and owens/Clark has to be a bigger focus of our offense going forward.   They executed very well tonight.

Agree.

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2018, 02:27:44 AM »
The game showed that there is some real talent here.  It's a crying shame that 33 1/3% of it is injured.

ras

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2018, 11:44:13 AM »
They played better than we thought Reminds me of Lavins last years team. Good, but lack of depth leaves no margin for error.  Trimble played 20 minutes. Didn’t hurt us as usual, but didn’t help. Yakwe played nice D , but has awful hands and no affensive game. Clark had a great  game. But, I agree w Baldi, has to get more than 1 rebound.  Simon is a great addition . Is great at everything except shooting. Hopefully he can improve in that aspect. If he does, he will be an NBA prospect. Owens played a great all round game and Bash played well. Hopefully we will get our dynamic guards back soon. Rebuilding is a slow process. Next year we should have a full and talented team, but really need Ponds to stay , which I think he will.

Foad

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »
St John's Seton Hall recap: http://www.bigeastboards.com/

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2018, 04:22:42 PM »
what station is the game on?

Foad

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

hnk

« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2018, 04:46:32 PM »
Foodie, glad to hear from you. I was worried about you. Now, I'm just worried about Baldi.