New Nike jerseys

• 40 replies

Poison

New Nike jerseys
« on: September 19, 2019, 06:46:17 PM »
Saw them somewhere recently. Probably Twitter. Great work by Nike.

SJUFAN

Re: New Nike jerseys
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 01:38:32 AM »
Saw them somewhere recently. Probably Twitter. Great work by Nike.

St. John's BBall (@StJohnsBBall) Tweeted:
Classic look, new edge @nikebasketball

#SJUBB #WeAreNewYorksTeam https://t.co/8wKWHPb57Z https://twitter.com/StJohnsBBall/status/1174773164368375809?s=17

Poison

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 10:58:06 AM »
Our new Nike swag at Carnesecca Arena is better than it’s ever been. Make sure you get yours before Christmas.

And remember, every single time you buy anything that Nike makes for St.John’s, you’ll not only be stylish, you’ll be helping to fuel one of the most powerful liberal forces forces in the world. 

However, if you happen to be one of those pathetic, small minded f*cks crying about the “Redmen” you should instead bend over, hold that position, and think about how the liberals took that from you and how you’ll never get it back. Ever.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 11:12:02 AM by Poison »

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 11:18:35 AM »
Our new Nike swag at Carnesecca Arena is better than it’s ever been. Make sure you get yours before Christmas.

And remember, every single time you buy anything that Nike makes for St.John’s, you’ll not only be stylish, you’ll be helping to fuel one of the most powerful liberal forces forces in the world. 

However, if you happen to be one of those pathetic, small minded f*cks crying about the “Redmen” you should instead bend over, hold that position, and think about how the liberals took that from you and how you’ll never get it back. Ever.

Huh?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »
Huh?

Lotta whining on Twitter about the Redmen.

University doesn’t want people wearing that stuff in the arena. I’ve strongly suggested the use of force. We’ll need another 20 years before this group dies off. Or if keep eating Carnesecca Arena food, possibly sooner.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 11:32:25 AM »
Huh?

A whole Twitterverse discussion/argument/blathering about old alumni that were honored by the AD wearing new Redmen gear with the Indian logo.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 11:33:06 AM by nudginator59 »
Cougar O' Malley

Poison

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 11:41:10 AM »
A whole Twitterverse discussion/argument/blathering about old alumni that were honored by the AD wearing new Redmen gear with the Indian logo.

In doesn’t look like they even understand why it’s offensive, but that shouldn’t stop security from dragging them out of the arena by their earlobes.

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 11:42:27 AM »
Lotta whining on Twitter about the Redmen.

University doesn’t want people wearing that stuff in the arena. I’ve strongly suggested the use of force. We’ll need another 20 years before this group dies off. Or if keep eating Carnesecca Arena food, possibly sooner.

Oh wasn't aware. Look if the school is really concerned or wants it to stop then they should offer a free trade in for old merchandise to new.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 11:51:22 AM »
I just looked at the photo. To me it just looks like guys living their glory days and busting out their old gear.

If you want to debate ethics of name / logo that's different.

Poison

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 11:54:18 AM »
Oh wasn't aware. Look if the school is really concerned or wants it to stop then they should offer a free trade in for old merchandise to new.

In a few years, they’ll be gone. It won’t matter. There is no problem with students wearing redmen anything. That’s because the students aren’t racists.

Poison

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 11:55:24 AM »
I just looked at the photo. To me it just looks like guys living their glory days and busting out their old gear.

They’ve been asked not to wear it. They should not be asked again.

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 11:58:03 AM »
Huh?
Just Poison's way of wishing everyone a very happy holiday season. LOL

Poison

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2019, 12:04:55 PM »
Just Poison's way of wishing everyone a very happy holiday season. LOL

Absolutely. Everyone should have a very Merry Christmas, provided you’re not a Magat. In that case, I consider you to be sub-human, and you do not deserve Christmas because Jesus would hate you.

Foad

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2019, 12:12:09 PM »
every single time you buy anything that Nike makes for St.John’s, you’ll not only be stylish, you’ll be helping to fuel one of the most powerful liberal forces forces in the world. 

By liberal do you mean fascist and by fascist do you mean China and by helping to fuel do you mean taking advantage of Chinese slave labor? If so we're in agreement.

Remember when St John's forced Jim Keady to resign when he denounced the university for signing a deal with a company that employed child and slave labor? Good times. But really, what's a few million slaves between friends there's more important game afoot in the form of 11 old men on Twitter in moth eaten sweat shirts.

Poison

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2019, 12:37:36 PM »
By liberal do you mean fascist and by fascist do you mean China and by helping to fuel do you mean taking advantage of Chinese slave labor? If so we're in agreement.

Remember when St John's forced Jim Keady to resign when he denounced the university for signing a deal with a company that employed child and slave labor? Good times. But really, what's a few million slaves between friends there's more important game afoot in the form of 11 old men on Twitter in moth eaten sweat shirts.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. But let’s face it, neither do you.

Nike is a legend. Show some respect.

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2019, 01:11:01 PM »
I don’t know what you’re talking about. But let’s face it, neither do you.

Nike is a legend. Show some respect.

Sure Nike is historically the most iconic sports brand but the quality of gear we have is less than Christ the King HS.

Poison

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 01:15:35 PM »
Sure Nike is historically the most iconic sports brand but the quality of gear we have is less than Christ the King HS.

It looks better than it ever has.

SJUFAN

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2019, 01:16:12 PM »

It’s not old gear is my understanding. They don’t want to let go of the “good ol days” and making their own gear with the old logo.

SJUFAN

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2019, 01:18:12 PM »

How do you know that to be true? Did you count the threads? Please elaborate.

Poison

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2019, 01:24:32 PM »
It’s not old gear is my understanding. They don’t want to let go of the “good ol days” and making their own gear with the old logo.

That’s correct. They probably have confederate flags too, and pass it off as their proud white history.

Anyone wearing redmen gear should be removed. They’ll stop. End of problem.