New Nike jerseys

• 40 replies
Re: New Nike jerseys
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2019, 01:50:08 PM »
It looks better than it ever has.

You realize they took the same print and design that Under Armour had last year?

Last year
https://images.app.goo.gl/U5hvsDeCbm4gSoZD7

This year
https://images.app.goo.gl/iecbn2zgkqeWL1HU9

There is slight modification to neck line which I prefer on Nike jerseys however footwear has been terrible. No customs and all stock colors. Warm ups, travel suits, and everything else is basic stock out of a catalog. I'm serious that CTK gets better gear.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2019, 01:56:12 PM »
How do you know that to be true? Did you count the threads? Please elaborate.

There is different qualities of products offered. We are not in Hyper Elite which is their top offering. Here is Nike catalog.

https://www.bsnsports.com/pdfs/nike-mbb-19.pdf
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

goredmen

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2019, 02:17:43 PM »
In doesn’t look like they even understand why it’s offensive, but that shouldn’t stop security from dragging them out of the arena by their earlobes.

Good to know that you will be voting for Trump in 2020 if Warren wins the Democratic Nomination

Foad

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2019, 02:18:41 PM »
I don’t know what you’re talking about. But let’s face it, neither do you.

Nike is a legend. Show some respect.

"The Nike product has become synonymous with slave wages, forced overtime and arbitrary abuse.” -- Nike founder Phil Knight

Huh.

Anyway if you're done virtue signaling maybe we can come to a compromise. How about we allow old fans to use the old name with this modern image of a long suffering native American?

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2019, 10:04:00 PM »
Foad you continue year after year to be the most intellectually funny poster on this
site, then again the drivel that the few posters left on this site post, gives you a lot to work with.

TONYD3

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2019, 10:19:33 PM »
Foad you continue year after year to be the most intellectually funny poster on this
site, then again the drivel that the few posters left on this site post, gives you a lot to work with.
Maybe but he doesn’t no shit about basketball!

Poison

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2019, 03:26:56 AM »
"The Nike product has become synonymous with slave wages, forced overtime and arbitrary abuse.” -- Nike founder Phil Knight

Huh.

Anyway if you're done virtue signaling maybe we can come to a compromise. How about we allow old fans to use the old name with this modern image of a long suffering native American?

If it’s too far of a drive to St.John’s for you, you can order Nike St.John’s apparel online, too.

You can also support Elizabeth Warren’s campaign online as well.

Get to work, deplorable.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:27:25 AM by Poison »

Foad

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 08:34:48 AM »
doesn’t no shit

Welcome to another exciting edition of spot the public school teacher.

Foad

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2019, 08:45:18 AM »
If it’s too far of a drive to St.John’s for you, you can order Nike St.John’s apparel online, too.

Get to work, deplorable.

And how Kemosabe. Me send send heap wampum Liz Warren, hope she first squaw elected great white father.

Poison

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2019, 09:09:06 AM »
And how Kemosabe. Me send send heap wampum Liz Warren, hope she first squaw elected great white father.

You’re so talented.

goredmen

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2019, 11:05:26 AM »

Get to work, deplorable.

She prefers to be called Pocahontas. Please be respectful.

Poison

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
She prefers to be called Pocahontas. Please be respectful.

Pocahontas could beat Trump into a coma without breaking a sweat, and then she’d build a house. By herself. Respect.

goredmen

« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2019, 11:24:55 AM »
Pocahontas could beat Trump into a coma without breaking a sweat, and then she’d build a house. By herself. Respect.

Sounds like Fake News to me.

Poison

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2019, 12:37:00 PM »
Sounds like Fake News to me.

Perhaps, but you still need your Red Storm gear for Christmas. Do you want people to mistake you for an Xavier fan?

Nike is ready and waiting to put your money to use so they can continue to push the liberal agenda.

It is not wise to disappoint Nike.

goredmen

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2019, 12:50:12 PM »
Perhaps, but you still need your Red Storm gear for Christmas. Do you want people to mistake you for an Xavier fan?

Nike is ready and waiting to put your money to use so they can continue to push the liberal agenda.

It is not wise to disappoint Nike.

I'll stick with my Redmen gear, thanks though. Seems like that liberal agenda needs a bunch more Nike money to really get going. Good thing the 8 year olds that make Nike gear in China don't have a union of their own.

Poison

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2019, 01:26:17 PM »
I'll stick with my Redmen gear, thanks though. Seems like that liberal agenda needs a bunch more Nike money to really get going. Good thing the 8 year olds that make Nike gear in China don't have a union of their own.

The Redmen are dead.

Foad

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2019, 01:48:21 PM »
The Redmen are dead.

The only good redman is a dead redman

goredmen

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2019, 02:34:57 PM »
The Redmen are dead.

And that’s why we celebrate Thanksgiving every year

Poison

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2019, 03:40:10 PM »

Well, yes, it will if Bloomberg doesn’t get the nomination. In that case, there may be enough money.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:40:34 PM by Poison »

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
But can he drivel with his left hand?