Re: @ Marquette 1/21
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
How are the free throws like 25 to 8

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2020, 11:09:05 PM »
So frustrating

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2020, 11:10:49 PM »
I hate Marquette that loss sucks another tough L but it’s same old story team goes cold goes on big run but can’t close out

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2020, 11:13:02 PM »
Imagine if ponds was on this team...lol

Marillac

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2020, 11:15:35 PM »
It’s very difficult to underperform when you at picked to finish 9th in a ten team conference. Anderson seems up to the task.

Marillac

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2020, 11:17:04 PM »
How are the free throws like 25 to 8

You ask the same question every game. Anderson tried to make it ugly. Shouldn’t you know that better than anyone here?

TONYD3

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2020, 11:19:55 PM »
It’s very difficult to underperform when you at picked to finish 9th in a ten team conference. Anderson seems up to the task.
Butt hurt!

wpc77

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2020, 11:20:40 PM »
No one getting open.  No plays out of the half court to get anyone open. 

That said, Ellington, Figgy and Roberts are really good talents and smart players who would thrive in other systems.  Oh well, too bad for them.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:20:53 PM by wpc77 »

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2020, 11:23:16 PM »

That said, Ellington, Figgy and Roberts are really good talents and smart players who would thrive in other systems.  Oh well, too bad for them.
Boy Earlington and Roberts really thrives last year, atleast spell the guys name right.

Marillac

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2020, 11:24:16 PM »
Boy Earlington and Roberts really thrives last year, atleast spell the guys name right.

You are the spelling guru now? 😂

wpc77

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2020, 11:24:42 PM »

Do you speak English?

I had a typo, and you respond with a typo of your own and an incomprehensible sentence?

What does this have to do with last year?

Are you having sex with one of coach's family members or some such? Your undying love for coach is quite impressive.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:25:39 PM by wpc77 »

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2020, 11:28:33 PM »
Do you speak English?

I had a typo, and you respond with a typo of your own and an incomprehensible sentence?

Are you having sex with one of coach's family members or some such? Your undying love for coach is quite impressive.
What did I say besides Roberts and Earlington not thriving in the previous coaches system? Roberts and Earlington have literally quadrupled their production and we are talking about them producing better in any other system? I talk basketball and literally the only replies are personal attacks, I have literally never given a personal attack on here and I get 20 daily from these St. John’s “posters” that only love to post when things go bad.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:30:36 PM by BannerMountainMan »

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2020, 11:29:56 PM »
Steere and carher need to have there bags packed and recruited over they just aren’t cut for This system or Big East play bring in two grads and another JUCO

Marillac

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:59 PM »
Do you speak English?

There seems to be a close correlation between demonstrably low IQs and love for Anderson as coach.

Marillac

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2020, 11:35:36 PM »
What did I say besides Roberts and Earlington not thriving in the previous coaches system? Roberts and Earlington have literally quadrupled their production and we are talking about them producing better in any other system? I talk basketball and literally the only replies are personal attacks, I have literally never given a personal attack on here and I get 20 daily from these St. John’s “posters” that only love to post when things go bad.

Why are you even here? Go away. Cheer for Arkansas. They are having a great season and have a bright future now that they’ve shitcanned Anderson and hired a great coach.

It’s pathetic enough for us to comment on this garbage program but it defies all logic for you to be here doing it.

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2020, 11:38:49 PM »
Why are you even here? Go away. Cheer for Arkansas. They are having a great season and have a bright future now that they’ve shitcanned Anderson and hired a great coach.

It’s pathetic enough for us to comment on this garbage program but it defies all logic for you to be here doing it.
Why are you even here is the real question?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:39:21 PM by BannerMountainMan »

SJUFAN

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2020, 11:45:25 PM »

You wouldn’t be referring to last years system would you? I’ll tell you what though, that Wojo is a coaching genius, did you see what he told his team when they went inside the huddle? He told them to “drive the ball to the basket and kick out to the open man”. Ground breaking stuff. If only we had a coach that would say that then we too would make our shots.

Poison

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2020, 11:53:26 PM »
Steere and carher need to have there bags packed and recruited over they just aren’t cut for This system or Big East play bring in two grads and another JUCO

I think the problem tonight and in the BE is point guard play. Our 5th year senior is Dr.Jeckle & Mr.Hyde. He’s gotta be smarter about fouls. After Rutherford there isn’t another point guard, and that killed us tonight. 

Lastly, if that’s what Steere can give us now, Sears deserves to play over him. Maybe over Caraher, too.

We have some talented young players in Roberts, Earlington, Williams, Champagnie and probably even Steere. But they are all so raw. They need to be playing a ton of basketball all summer. Get Roberts and Steere into big men camps. Get Williams a coach who can improve his handle. He can’t dribble. I think it’s correctable. He does a lot of other things well, but he is completely uncomfortable with the ball.

wpc77

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2020, 11:58:17 PM »
You wouldn’t be referring to last years system would you? I’ll tell you what though, that Wojo is a coaching genius, did you see what he told his team when they went inside the huddle? He told them to “drive the ball to the basket and kick out to the open man”. Ground breaking stuff. If only we had a coach that would say that then we too would make our shots.

No, actually, I am not.  I was a vocal critic of coach Mullin.  Saying he was a poor coach and Anderson's team has not excelled as well as they could  yet are not mutually exclusive. 

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2020, 12:03:32 AM »

While they were probably utilized or under trusted they were still freshman and brought in by previous staff. I don't think bringing up previous staff is relevant at all at this point though and especially not in this game discussion.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle