Here is a game

• 46 replies

Poison

Re: Here is a game
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »
Watching the WV-Pitt game alone I saw Desean Butler (NJ), Kevin Jones (Mt. Vernon), Tyrell Biggs (Nanuet, NY/Dom Bosco), Truck (St. Ray's), and Ebanks (Bishop Laughlin). 

Man, Huggins just came in an pulled out three NY players to MORGANTOWN.  That place is a sh*thole.

Huggins recruited Ebanks and Jones. Those he stole. Bryant is entirely Norm's fault.

kob24

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »
Okay okay I did this to be a little different and read something different for a change anyone please just focus one minute. Choz I'll challegne u how is this for a starting five who can play in any conference.
Pg. Erving walker
Sg. Tutu halloway
Sf.sylavn
Pf.taj Gibson
C. Brian Williams. Let's go
And please no norm comments for dear god once no norm comments

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 07:08:26 PM »
Okay okay I did this to be a little different and read something different for a change anyone please just focus one minute. Choz I'll challegne u how is this for a starting five who can play in any conference.
Pg. Erving walker
Sg. Tutu halloway
Sf.sylavn
Pf.taj Gibson
That's a weak starting five to compete in the Big East, Big XII, Big X, or the ACC.
They'd get their head smashed in by a top ten team.

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »
WVU are diehards. They don't have a professional sports team in the state either so WVU is everything.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »
Weak? U can't be serious that squad would be a good look. And I named guys who would make big east teams. Not a team in general. Dave never mind erase this topic I'm going back into limbo. I guess norm bashing is all that matters right now. I'll try to start this up after the season is over

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »
Pg. Erving walker
Sg. Tutu halloway
Sf.sylavn
Pf.taj Gibson

A'ight kob. We rollin.

Gotta get me some home cookin wit the full, unadulterated, preservative-free, 100 percent organic Choz backcourt:

PG: Levance
SG: Weyinmi
SF: Danny Green (LI count?)
PF: Dev
C: Samardo
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
Ahhhh I love it I love it we talking some ball now. Here I go
Let's keep it bx
Pg. Kemba
Sg. Corey
Sf. Cab driver
Pf.alejo
C.( yo my bad choz i forgot about another guachos big from the bronx and he played with me my man austin wallace)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:25:30 PM by kob24 »

Marillac

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2009, 10:16:07 PM »
The upstate team doesn't look too bad either:

Greg Paulus
Johnny Flynn
Talor Battle
Paul Harris
Tyrell Biggs

Edwin Ubiles, Andy Rautins, JR Inman

kob24

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2009, 10:22:31 PM »
Ok ok marillac that's what I'm talking about
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:26:25 PM by kob24 »

Tha Kid

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »
Just out of curiosity --- what would the Westchester team look like?  Would it basically be a Mount Vernon all-star team + Mookie Jones?  I know Peekskill and White Plains have produced some players in the past but in college right now I can't think of any off the top of my head 'sides Mookie.

Would the team right now be?

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

with Mike Coburn as the 5th on the team though no centers there? Or can someone find me a center?
"I drink and I know things"

LJSA

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »
Just out of curiosity --- what would the Westchester team look like?  Would it basically be a Mount Vernon all-star team + Mookie Jones?  I know Peekskill and White Plains have produced some players in the past but in college right now I can't think of any off the top of my head 'sides Mookie.

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

with Mike Coburn as the 5th on the team though no centers there? Or can someone find me a center?

Henriquez was up there after he left Rice, right?

Marillac

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

Hahaha you might not even win the MAAC with that team. That's all you guys have coming out of Westchester?

I forgot Lazar Haywood from Marquette for the upstate team. He is from Buffalo.

Andray Blatche would be a senior this year if he didn't go to the NBA and he is from Syracuse. 

Poison

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »
The all traitor team. I love it.

Who's the biggest traitor of all?

Landesberg? Walker? Fisher? Fields?

Tha Kid

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009, 08:19:54 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

Yep he was at Port Chester...so I guess he'd be the C...where is he playing now?

Tha Kid

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

Hahaha you might not even win the MAAC with that team. That's all you guys have coming out of Westchester?

Andray Blatche would be a senior this year if he didn't go to the NBA and he is from Syracuse.

right now yea...but we're talkin one SUBURBAN county...you have ALL of upstate including some cities to use man...

and think about the early 2000s/late 90s --- might not be the same 4 years but you had Elton Brand outta Peekskill, Ben Gordon outta MV, Hilton Armstrong outta Peekskill now that's 3 serious ballers in college right there...for 1 suburban county I think it's pretty damn good...compare it to Nassau...guarantee we dominate them

Marillac

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

right now yea...but we're talkin one SUBURBAN county...you have ALL of upstate including some cities to use man...

and think about the early 2000s/late 90s --- might not be the same 4 years but you had Elton Brand outta Peekskill, Ben Gordon outta MV, Hilton Armstrong outta Peekskill now that's 3 serious ballers in college right there...for 1 suburban county I think it's pretty damn good...compare it to Nassau...guarantee we dominate them

In fairness, Westchester is more populated than the cities of Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, and Niagara falls combined. 

I do get your point, though. 

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »
Some dop ballaz outta Niagra Falls.
What up wit that?
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Marillac

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2009, 09:12:01 PM »
Some dop ballaz outta Niagra Falls.
What up wit that?

The Buffalo/Niagara area has always had some good players.  Pitt got a lot of them over their run recently like Jaron Brown and Julius Page.  I believe Drew Lavender of Xavier last year was  originally from Buffalo as well. 

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

In fairness, Westchester is more populated than the cities of Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, and Niagara falls combined. 

I do get your point, though.

Wasnt Laettner from up there somewhere?

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2009, 10:52:13 PM »

Lowe
Mitchell
Mookie Jones
Kevin Jones

Yep he was at Port Chester...so I guess he'd be the C...where is he playing now?

What about Famous? Isn't he from around this area?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle