MIA Posters: Where are they now?

• 46 replies

Tha Kid

MIA Posters: Where are they now?
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:44:50 AM »
MIA All First Team

OldRed....where is he? Last seen...before the Niagara game.

Southernjohnny - pretty MIA on both boards --- you on some Duke and UNC boards cuz you cant take the losing, or just sick of the team?

Marco Baldi - thank God this guy is gone and not posting youtube c rap anymore.  He was a pain.   ;D

PMG - Rumor has it he is in Yemen somewhere in the search for OldRed, basketball in hand, ready to challenge him to 1 on 1.

HTGS_says_shutup - apparently he took his own advice!

Honorable Mention:

Choz - saw he put up a great post about MLK, but not much about basketball - at least ourt eam - in the last week...is the coaching/team too tough to bear right now, or are you workin' on a monster post that's going to blow us all away?  We miss your analysis bro...would love to hear what you think about the state of affairs after the Pitt game...

« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 11:48:23 AM by Tha Kid »
"I drink and I know things"

mkras99

Re: MIA Posters: Where are they now?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »
MIA All First Team

Pretty easy to find Scotch/OldRed as long as you look in the right places.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »
check out the boards at saintjohns.scout.com/ and you can view oldred posts from a miiiiile away
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 12:21:45 PM »
check out the boards at saintjohns.scout.com/ and you can view oldred posts from a miiiiile away

1 man band
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
southern johnny told me he would delete his account if i didn't ban pmg, hit, and the rest of beb crew because he couldn't stand their posts. I I told him I wouldn't ban them or anyone else and he basically left the board ironically he posts on beb all the time where they frequent more??? he has serious flip flopping issues

pmg has been quiet for quite some time not sure wh

rumor has it marco baldi has a serious man crush on maven after the social and likes to frequent beb more often these days

southernjohnny

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
southern johnny told me he would delete his account if i didn't ban pmg, hit, and the rest of beb crew because he couldn't stand their posts. I I told him I wouldn't ban them or anyone else and he basically left the board ironically he posts on beb all the time where they frequent more??? he has serious flip flopping issues

rumor has it marco baldi has a serious man crush on maven after the social and likes to frequent beb more often these days
  never deleted my account, just nothing positive to post about the school, program, coach, or team, other than Mason jr...this is by far the worst STJ team in my lifetime..

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 11:31:17 PM »

1 man band

its weird, not a member on that site but see a million deleted posts over there......

mkras99

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

1 man band

its weird, not a member on that site but see a million deleted posts over there......

That's because Oldred/Scotch is also the moderator there, so he basically deletes any posts that disagree w/him.

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 12:22:56 PM »

never deleted my account, just nothing positive to post about the school, program, coach, or team, other than Mason jr...this is by far the worst STJ team in my lifetime..

just because you have nothing positive to say doesn't mean you have to say nothing at all

Tha Kid

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 12:24:44 PM »

1 man band

That's because Oldred/Scotch is also the moderator there, so he basically deletes any posts that disagree w/him.

why would anyone ever let scotch be a moderator anywhere?

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2008, 12:34:13 PM »
i just posted there yesterday asking why he didnt come back to johnnyjungle to face the music here, and needless to say he edited it to say "we wish you came back because we really enjoyed your insight!".
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
i just posted there yesterday asking why he didnt come back to johnnyjungle to face the music here, and needless to say he edited it to say "we wish you came back because we really enjoyed your insight!".

what a wusss....that man is in COMPLETE DENIAL...and the whole "keep the faith" bs is totally getting old. i swear, there has to be at least 20 deleted posts! and almost everyone of the responses was edited w/soft remarks....

mkras99

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2008, 01:11:09 PM »

1 man band

He must've asked to be one.  That way he can control his five other screennames on that site.

pmg911

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2008, 03:11:39 PM »
A few things here and a question for JJ..?

JJ. . did Southern Johnny really ask you to delete my account..?

Mkrass - thanks for the heads up on where to find Old Red..    he is using the screen name Red Ghost currently on Scout.,..    I am going to havbe a little fun going at him over there...

I am not MIA...   I read this board every day...  I will admit...  I prefer BEB..  the posters are a little older and I have become friends with a few guys off the board....   I have to admit some of the younger posters here get me very frustrated with "know it all" attitudes ..  so rather then get into fights I don't respond...

I think JJ is doing a great job wit this web site...    it was an absolute pleasure to meet him last week...    I was a little bummed the other guys from here I told about our BEB gathering didn't respond to my inviation...

PEACE  BUMP   YAWN
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 04:33:25 PM by pmg911 »

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2008, 04:28:18 PM »
pmg, oldred has about 3 screennames on scout. read through the older threads

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »
good job by buckeye and pmg and others for going over to the scout.com board and calling out oldred.  i have already sent the webmasters at scout.com an email letting them know about the erasing and editing of posts and others that are subscribed to that service should do the same

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »

1 man band

He must've asked to be one.  That way he can control his five other screennames on that site.

this isnt a knock on you but "mkras69" is my favorite.  i think that one is on rivals though.

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 07:59:17 PM »
MIA All First Team

Southernjohnny - pretty MIA on both boards --- you on some Duke and UNC boards cuz you cant take the losing, or just sick of the team?

Marco Baldi - thank God this guy is gone and not posting youtube c rap anymore.  He was a pain.   ;D

PMG - Rumor has it he is in Yemen somewhere in the search for OldRed, basketball in hand, ready to challenge him to 1 on 1.

HTGS_says_shutup - apparently he took his own advice!

Honorable Mention:

Choz - saw he put up a great post about MLK, but not much about basketball - at least ourt eam - in the last week...is the coaching/team too tough to bear right now, or are you workin' on a monster post that's going to blow us all away?  We miss your analysis bro...would love to hear what you think about the state of affairs after the Pitt game...

kid,

i am here, but i really am just exhausted at discussing the abyssmal state of sju basketball.  im sure ill keep coming back due to boredom at work, but i really am hoping there are some better things on the horizon to talk about because i am sick of what has been going on at sju for the last six years.

Tha Kid

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 08:16:34 PM »
If you go onto that scout site, check out all of REALFAN's post --- they hilarious --- all are edited by RedGhost (OldRed) and I got a kick out of it...at first I was shocked and was ready to post the material on BEB and call realfan out til I noticed a certain MOd had edited all the posts...

Randomhero423

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
old red still thinks the future is bright with norm at the helm.  that's just sad.