Rutgers Predictions...

• 41 replies
Re: Rutgers Predictions...
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 07:01:22 PM »
What ever i happens i hope this game is over by halftime b/c LOST starts at 8. I can't make a reasonable argument for watching these two teams over the final season of LOST, so i will switch at the half

8pm is just the recap show.  If you're a true fan you don't really need it.

Ive never seen 1 episode of Lost. Is it worth picking up the DVD set and starting from beginning?

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure it's for you.

Ya I figured it was a queer chick show

Not at all I just figured you didn't have the attention span and also when something on the show proved one of your theories wrong half a season in you would be unable to admit it and it would ruin it for you.

boo3

Re: Rutgers Predictions...
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 07:07:06 PM »
What ever i happens i hope this game is over by halftime b/c LOST starts at 8. I can't make a reasonable argument for watching these two teams over the final season of LOST, so i will switch at the half

8pm is just the recap show.  If you're a true fan you don't really need it.

Ive never seen 1 episode of Lost. Is it worth picking up the DVD set and starting from beginning?

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure it's for you.

Ya I figured it was a queer chick show

Not at all I just figured you didn't have the attention span and also when something on the show proved one of your theories wrong half a season in you would be unable to admit it and it would ruin it for you.

Well played sir....well played