Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies

Wods317

Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ
« Reply #820 on: August 15, 2011, 10:32:52 PM »
Wow, awesome news. Appreciate the update and can't wait to hear his decision. I thought UCLA and Florida were legitimate threats but thats a hell of an update for us.

« Reply #821 on: August 15, 2011, 10:34:29 PM »
Forget Zags, pathetic. But heres the updated scoop...UCLA, UF and Georgetown are OUT!!!! SJU is the CLEAR leader but their is a family member(not pops) who still favors the Hall. But from what I understand sleep well SJU fans cause its a 99% done deal.

Wow exciting news especially since you had similar things to say about Jakarr last year - fingers crossed baby!!!

Marillac

« Reply #822 on: August 15, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »
Forget Zags, pathetic. But heres the updated scoop...UCLA, UF and Georgetown are OUT!!!! SJU is the CLEAR leader but their is a family member(not pops) who still favors the Hall. But from what I understand sleep well SJU fans cause its a 99% done deal.

I have a mancrush on SJU79!!!

« Reply #823 on: August 15, 2011, 10:43:46 PM »

Wow!  I'm still not gonna feel good until September 20th, but you're usually on the money with news, SJU79.  Nevertheless, this is terrific news!

« Reply #824 on: August 15, 2011, 11:00:24 PM »

Where exactly is your scoop from?

« Reply #825 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »
SJU79 has his own sources, he's not getting this from any website or blog.

« Reply #826 on: August 15, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »
That's awesome...he would be a great complement to the players on this roster.  He is very close to being a consensus top 5 player.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #827 on: August 15, 2011, 11:08:04 PM »

Is he on the grassroots scene close to Kyle and his family? I dont want him to spill his sources if he has one but this is a big deal and would like for it to be clarified first

« Reply #828 on: August 15, 2011, 11:10:17 PM »

Is he on the grassroots scene close to Kyle and his family? I dont want him to spill his sources if he has one but this is a big deal and would like for it to be clarified first
He's close to a lot of people on the hoops scene. He's been pretty much on the money with everything he has ever posted

« Reply #829 on: August 15, 2011, 11:12:05 PM »
That's awesome...he would be a great complement to the players on this roster.  He is very close to being a consensus top 5 player.

IMO, he is already a top 5 player in the nation.  He's rated in the top 5 by the three best recruiting sites around in Rivals, ESPN and Scout. 

« Reply #830 on: August 15, 2011, 11:16:59 PM »

He rarely ever posts, but when he does it's usually good info.  He told us Sampson was on his way to Queens; he said Lavin was a done deal and he also told us Pinkston was gonna choose 'Nova over the Johnnies a couple of years ago.

I'm sure there was probably more tidbits from him, but those are the ones I can recall.  He seems pretty reliable and someone that usually won't say much unless he's quite sure about it. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:17:29 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #831 on: August 15, 2011, 11:21:50 PM »
Thanks for the clarity, good stuff lets hope he continues his hot streak

« Reply #832 on: August 15, 2011, 11:24:10 PM »
Anderson would be our first McDonalds' AA in a decade. That is crazy and also likely to generate a lot of publicity if he chooses us.

MCNPA

« Reply #833 on: August 15, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »
:) :)

MCNPA

« Reply #834 on: August 15, 2011, 11:30:57 PM »
Anderson would be our first McDonalds' AA in a decade. That is crazy and also likely to generate a lot of publicity if he chooses us.

He'd be our first REAL McDs AA since Artest.  Ingram was a stretch.

Marillac

« Reply #835 on: August 15, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »

He might not be the only one either :)  We have a chance at three if Gathers moves up a bit and Anderson commits and convinces Jefferson to commit as well. 

As it stands now, we'd have the #2 class according to ESPN if Anderson was ours. It would be a virtual tie with Arizona behind only Indiana.

MCNPA

« Reply #836 on: August 15, 2011, 11:34:05 PM »

He might not be the only one either :)  We have a chance at three if Gathers moves up a bit and Anderson commits and convinces Jefferson to commit as well. 

As it stands now, we'd have the #2 class according to ESPN if Anderson was ours. It would be a virtual tie with Arizona behind only Indiana.

I don't think there are 3 better recruiters in the game right now than Cal, Lavin and Sean Miller.

« Reply #837 on: August 15, 2011, 11:49:35 PM »
Wow.. Great news..  SJU79 is always on the money.  Pretty sure he had the scoop on Harkless going to Uconn(before Lavin came on board)  This kid is going to make us a special. 

Gumby

« Reply #838 on: August 16, 2011, 12:43:00 AM »
As a reformed (and former) recruit worrier, I have every confidence that KA will be wearing St. John's red next year.  How am I doing MJ?

SJU79, your news is much appreciated.  It will allow me to reduce my daily dosage of Maalox from a quart to a pint.  By 9/20 or sooner, I should be off the stuff altogether.

36 Days to the official announcement!

« Reply #839 on: August 16, 2011, 12:51:03 AM »
As a reformed (and former) recruit worrier, I have every confidence that KA will be wearing St. John's red next year.  How am I doing MJ?

SJU79, your news is much appreciated.  It will allow me to reduce my daily dosage of Maalox from a quart to a pint.  By 9/20 or sooner, I should be off the stuff altogether.

36 Days to the official announcement!

LOL  Reduce your Maalox dosage, huh?  You might grab Keady's bottle of Maker's Mark, instead.   ;D     I'll say you're getting pretty warm.  How's that for now?  LOL