St. John's - program and fan base expectations

• 65 replies

crgreen

Re: St. John's - program and fan base expectations
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2011, 11:21:30 PM »
I agree with CR. Lavin is a winner and I dont believe he will be jumping ship for a better offer. I believe with each passing year our recruits will be even better and the program will escalate. Lavin saw a sleeping giant with SJU. With MSG and the NY media there is no better place for a winning program.

His health or his marriage could temper that longevity.  But it sounds like they caught the cancer early enuf, and also sounds like Mary Ann enjoys the Big Apple as much as he does....

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2011, 09:40:03 AM »
This list makes no sense. There does not seem to be any guidline used in making this list. It almost seems like you just listed the programs you heard of. I think it would have been more relevant if you would have just listed the socks in your sock drawer.   

It like this: Sometime I'm all stress out so I put in the rock steady to settle me the hells down. Other time I know I need to put in the RRK mix cause things 'bout to explode and better to be ready than lyin face down.

If you didnt move it ahead then they is goin to pounce on you for the other thing when the time come.

iT juSt another day.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2011, 10:59:31 AM »
This list makes no sense. There does not seem to be any guidline used in making this list. It almost seems like you just listed the programs you heard of. I think it would have been more relevant if you would have just listed the socks in your sock drawer.   

It like this: Sometime I'm all stress out so I put in the rock steady to settle me the hells down. Other time I know I need to put in the RRK mix cause things 'bout to explode and better to be ready than lyin face down.

If you didnt move it ahead then they is goin to pounce on you for the other thing when the time come.

iT juSt another day.

I am being 100% serious here. This is why I enjoy Choz posts. While I do not think his basketball postings offer anything of value, I applaud anyone who posts in a different style or manner. Plus it gives me something to do. Most times I have to consult the urban dictionary after one of his posts , much the same way I sometimes have to consult wikipedia after a Fun post. I enjoy the different styles, even someone like Baldi whose style is to just post the first thought that pops into his mind. Offers a nice balance to posters that claim to be experts like Fordham who seems to want us to believe is hiding under coach's beds recording their conversations.   
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 11:23:27 AM by we are sju »

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »
While I do not think his basketball postings offer anything of value,

Son, I am disappoint.

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »

Son, I am disappoint.

I just think you are too over the top positive. I understand this is a fan site and these are kids for the most part but I don't think you are objective. You supported Norm way to long on the BEB site and your stance that SJU is an Elite program based on the last year and a half is silly. I do enjoy your posts even if I don't agree with the context. 

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »

Son, I am disappoint.

I just think you are too over the top positive. I understand this is a fan site and these are kids for the most part but I don't think you are objective. You supported Norm way to long on the BEB site and your stance that SJU is an Elite program based on the last year and a half is silly. I do enjoy your posts even if I don't agree with the context. 

U mad bro?