Who is at the helm of this website? I ordered a gameday T shirt and NEVER got it

• 163 replies
Wtf? I ordered it like a month ago and I live on Long Island... :tickedoff:

Anymore intelligent comments? You're 2 for 2. :down:

What? I'm posting because whoever is selling those shirts on this site is scamming me. I don't make posts for you.

You ordered a medium. I emailed you and told you the size is back ordered. No one is scamming you for $10 T-Shirts
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

So let me get this straight Dave. You set up a whole website and put who knows how much effort and time into it just to scam this poor person from LI out of $10? Thats not very nice.

You ordered a medium. I emailed you and told you the size is back ordered. No one is scamming you for $10 T-Shirts
I want liny89 to pay me $10 for duping me into reading some of the most inane posts I've ever read on this board...

Poison

The owner of the website is Ron Artest. All complaints should be delivered to him in person.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 02:43:35 PM by Poison »

I heard the NCAA is holding up the shirt becuase it is not sure it qualifies as a T shirt. Fordham is claiming that his sources tell him that everyone should just relax that the shirt will qualify. Baldi claims Dave should have never offered such a risky shirt for sale and he thinks Norm should take over the site.

Moose

I thought Baldi was at the helm of this website?
Remember who broke the Slice news

LJSA

Anyone who wears a medium should refrain from being an Internet tough guy.

;D

This logic is faulty for numerous reasons.
1. Generally juice head guys like to wear shirts that are a size or two too small. So even though this guy ordered a medium he could  conceivably be ripped.
2. Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather, Arturo Gatti, Mickey Ward, etc would all swim in a medium t shirt and Dave does not want any piece of them.
3. Having met a bunch of posters a few years back at the BEB get together I can truthfully say most of them needed xtra large t shirts and none of them were the least bit intimidating. Well KOB is a big dude and Marillac may have done a cycle at some point in his life but other than that a big shirt does not a tough guy make.
4. You are being sexist. Could be a big girl for all we know.
5.. Finally, I like Dave but he is not exactly built like the Ultimate Warrior himself so I think he should just send this little guy/ Big Girl his/her shirt before he/her tracks him down.lol   
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:58:02 PM by we are sju »

Moose

This is a great thread.
Remember who broke the Slice news

This is a great thread.

By far the most enjoyable thread I've read today.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

This is a great thread.

By far the most enjoyable thread I've read today.
Dave, I think you should print this thread on poster board and mount it on your wall to remind you on bad days why JJ is the dear baby you love so much!  :2funny:

Just our complaint department
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Just our complaint department

LoL, do I have access to that department?

Marco you did well at the helm last time. Titanic was that the name?

Marco you did well at the helm last time. Titanic was that the name?

IcemanSTJ

• Enjoy life to the fullest!

:2funny: