Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR - ST. JOHN'S

• 864 replies
Re: Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2012, 06:40:04 PM »
As noted in Rumble in Garden article today, should not expect Marco/Sanchez commitments until season completed.

Do you know when that would be? When do the Juco playoffs end?

He plays everyday until he loses. Championship is Saturday I believe
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

paultzman

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »
As noted in Rumble in Garden article today, should not expect Marco/Sanchez commitments until season completed.

Do you know when that would be? When do the Juco playoffs end?

He plays everyday until he loses. Championship is Saturday I believe

Isn't there a losers bracket in this tourney?

derk

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »
Brad Winton who runs maybe the best Juco Recruiting site tweeted:

@JUCO RECRUITING: Orlando Sanchez of Monroe starting to get loose.  Handful of dunks and a face up jumper.  He will make a high major happy when he commits

Did I miss something ? Are we out with Obekpa ? Or does the loss of Moe allow us to get both. We still need a drop dead shooter. Don't think Morris fits that bill. Any possibilities ?

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Sorry. Not feeling great. Been out of work for two weeks. I'll survive but anybody got a quick recap ?

Moose

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2012, 09:27:33 PM »

@JUCO RECRUITING: Orlando Sanchez of Monroe starting to get loose.  Handful of dunks and a face up jumper.  He will make a high major happy when he commits

Did I miss something ? Are we out with Obekpa ? Or does the loss of Moe allow us to get both. We still need a drop dead shooter. Don't think Morris fits that bill. Any possibilities ?

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Sorry. Not feeling great. Been out of work for two weeks. I'll survive but anybody got a quick recap ?

Well first of all your favorite poster returned to Redmen :)

Obekpa ship has sailed.
Sanchez and his teammate Bourgeault are getting a lot of STJ interest.  And the feeling is mutual.
Staff is also pushing for Michael Chandler who prepped this year but didn't play ball.

Carlos Morris and Thad Hall still lingering around.
Remember who broke the Slice news

derk

« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 09:54:09 PM »

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Obekpa ship has sailed.
Sanchez and his teammate Bourgeault are getting a lot of STJ interest.  And the feeling is mutual.
Staff is also pushing for Michael Chandler who prepped this year but didn't play ball.

Thanks. Glad to know I can have some fun on Redmen. Ha ha. Have to check that out  :laugh: I thought Balamou was a prelude to Obekpa. What happened and where is he going ? Hall might not qualify and Morris isn't the knock down shooter we need. Sanchez sounds very interesting but do we have to take Bourgeault to get him ?

Moose

« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Obekpa ship has sailed.

Thanks. Glad to know I can have some fun on Redmen. Ha ha. Have to check that out  :laugh: I thought Balamou was a prelude to Obekpa. What happened and where is he going ? Hall might not qualify and Morris isn't the knock down shooter we need. Sanchez sounds very interesting but do we have to take Bourgeault to get him ?

Morris is a shooter
As is Bourgeault
Be mindful of backcourt minutes.  Harrison, Branch and Greene will be dominating minutes.

derk

« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2012, 10:14:12 PM »

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Obekpa ship has sailed.

Morris is a shooter
As is Bourgeault
Be mindful of backcourt minutes.  Harrison, Branch and Greene will be dominating minutes.

Read the Bourgeault thread. Sounds good. We need a shooter. Doesn't have to play 20-25 minutes. Just someone to come in and provide a shooter when D'Lo is out and an alternative when he isn't. I know Coach is big on wings but I want another shooter.

Back to Obekpa. Why are we out ?

boo3

« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2012, 10:24:50 PM »

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Obekpa ship has sailed.

Morris is a shooter
As is Bourgeault

Read the Bourgeault thread. Sounds good. We need a shooter. Doesn't have to play 20-25 minutes. Just someone to come in and provide a shooter when D'Lo is out and an alternative when he isn't. I know Coach is big on wings but I want another shooter.

Word is Cincy for Obekpa.  He had a weird tweet a week ago or so. Basically saying his heart wasn't into STJ.  Something like that.

Moose

« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2012, 10:59:17 PM »

Where you been?
You missed a lot.

Obekpa ship has sailed.

Morris is a shooter
As is Bourgeault

Word is Cincy for Obekpa.  He had a weird tweet a week ago or so. Basically saying his heart wasn't into STJ.  Something like that.

Also tweeted that we 'don' pay

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
May be jumping the gun but from what I just saw Sanchise 2 would be a perfect replacement for MO and could just about equal his production which makes Jakarr above and beyond and Chandler added would be sick. If this all goes down it will be awesome and more than takes the sting out of losing Mo. Add any of the guards we are mentioned with and we will have a deep well rounded team which in 2 yrs will be a final 4 threat.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:12:49 AM by Celtics11 »

paultzman

« Reply #130 on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:09 AM »
“@ebosshoops: Orlando Sanchez was most intriguing guy for me today. Fluid and skilled. Not an alpha scorer, but capable of doing lots.”

gman

« Reply #131 on: March 21, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
May be jumping the gun but from what I just saw Sanchise 2 would be a perfect replacement for MO and could just about equal his production which makes Jakarr above and beyond and Chandler added would be sick. If this all goes down it will be awesome and more than takes the sting out of losing Mo. Add any of the guards we are mentioned with and we will have a deep well rounded team which in 2 yrs will be a final 4 threat.

You think he can replace the production of the Roy?  I think he will be a great piece but let's not get crazy.

MCNPA

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2012, 10:25:36 AM »

You think he can replace the production of the Roy?  I think he will be a great piece but let's not get crazy.

Hey Gman, we almost had 2 ROY players this past year with Harrison and Harkless.  Our staff is getting the talent so who knows?  Bringing in 6 guys with varying abilities IMO will certainly be able to match the production.  We might have another few kids challenge for ROY like Sampson?  Who knows, but don't put it past them yet...

kob24

« Reply #133 on: March 21, 2012, 04:57:09 PM »
Wait he tweeted we don't pay? He pu that shit on twitter? What's wrong with this kid

kjd01067

« Reply #134 on: March 21, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »
Wait he tweeted we don't pay? He pu that shit on twitter? What's wrong with this kid

Obekpa did not Sanchez. He deleted it shortly after but I think someone pasted what he said in his thread

MCNPA

« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2012, 05:33:37 PM »

Obekpa did not Sanchez. He deleted it shortly after but I think someone pasted what he said in his thread

Yeah, good for us but bad for Obekpa.  Pretty dopey.

paultzman

« Reply #136 on: March 21, 2012, 05:39:52 PM »
Monroe game being streamed at 6

Poison

« Reply #137 on: March 21, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »

A lot of people don't realize that they are writing a message for everyone to see as opposed to an individual. People like Anthony Weiner.

« Reply #138 on: March 21, 2012, 06:07:31 PM »
Whats the link?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #139 on: March 21, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
I think the game is at 7est