@STJCoachLavin

• 576 replies
Re: @STJCoachLavin
« Reply #260 on: March 09, 2012, 08:37:33 PM »
@STJCoachLavin: Back on the recruiting trails. Tony Chiles in the South and I got NJ covered tonight. Closing in on a stellar class Johnnies fans will luv!

@STJCoachLavin: NCAA rules prohibit coaches from
comments related to specific prospects until class is signed in April.
Hammer to rock pay'n big dividends.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 08:39:12 PM by simplyred »

Marillac

« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2012, 08:56:42 PM »
@STJCoachLavin: Back on the recruiting trails. Tony Chiles in the South and I got NJ covered tonight. Closing in on a stellar class Johnnies fans will luv!

LOL I love it!   This is my favorite thread ever...should be a sticky if it's not.  Lav is preparing some crow for the haters to feast on...it's just marinating....

desco80

« Reply #262 on: March 09, 2012, 09:23:08 PM »

Gotta love this guy!   Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

desco80

« Reply #263 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »

It was mentioned on Redmen that Chiles was on a flight to Florida, is there anybody we've been mentioned with in FL other than Morris?

derk

« Reply #264 on: March 09, 2012, 09:33:26 PM »
Go Coach. We're all rooting for your success.

Moose

« Reply #265 on: March 09, 2012, 09:33:47 PM »

It was mentioned on Redmen that Chiles was on a flight to Florida, is there anybody we've been mentioned with in FL other than Morris?

You got the guy
Remember who broke the Slice news

boo3

« Reply #266 on: March 09, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »

Gotta love this guy!   Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

Agreed.  The man has a gift with charm and positivity.  Something this world could use a lot more of, not just basketball.

I guess thats why people like Choz say that once Lavs gets in your living room,  there is no one better.  Our program is in tremendous hands moving forward and no one should get discouraged by the blip on the radar that was 2011-2012.  The storm will rise again next year and then we will remain a top program.

kob24

« Reply #267 on: March 09, 2012, 10:57:18 PM »
I'm a HUGE HUGE lavin fan ...... But in all seriousness who can he get in this class who hasn't been signed yet that's gonna make this a top 25 recruiting class?

Moose

« Reply #268 on: March 09, 2012, 10:58:25 PM »
I'm a HUGE HUGE lavin fan ...... But in all seriousness who can he get in this class who hasn't been signed yet that's gonna make this a top 25 recruiting class?

Karr, Obekpa, Morris and January?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #269 on: March 09, 2012, 11:08:52 PM »
who are Morris and January?

Poison

« Reply #270 on: March 09, 2012, 11:15:21 PM »

Sleepers.

Marillac

« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2012, 12:15:44 AM »

Sleepers.

I think January and especially Morris are better than "sleepers."  Morris is a top 100 level recruit with size (6'6) that is known as a shooter and can also take it to the tin.  These are the type of kids you need to fill out a roster with.  We already have four top 75 players, a top 150 player, and a top 20 JUCO. 

Give me Phil Greene type recruits to fill out this class...I'd sign for that right now, but Lav will deliver more. 

« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2012, 12:24:58 AM »

Agreed, just guess we gotta wait and see

MCNPA

« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2012, 12:27:24 AM »

I was on the flight with Chiles today down to Charlotte.  He was rushing to connect flight, but told me he was on his way down to see a "shooter" down in Jacksonville aka Carlos Morris. 

« Reply #274 on: March 10, 2012, 12:55:39 AM »

I was on the flight with Chiles today down to Charlotte.  He was rushing to connect flight, but told me he was on his way down to see a "shooter" down in Jacksonville aka Carlos Morris.

Cool stuff thanks for the scoop

« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2012, 05:08:47 AM »

If he gets JaKarr then he has a great class. If he adds Obekpa on top than its a stellar class. Enough said. KOB I know exactly what you're saying but lets just leave it at that.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »

Make sure you let us know what Obama says about the Iranian situation when you are sitting next to him on Air Force One on your next flight. LOL  :)

« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »

OLDRED? ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 01:31:25 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2012, 11:08:28 AM »
someone tweeted this to coach lav.  it's hilarious! coach does a really good job a keeping it together.

"I'm not a big gay guy"

pmg911

« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2012, 11:39:26 AM »
Great clip but do you see the scroll on the bottom go by showing SJU losing to Duke 70 - 57, pretty funny