Rutgers Game

• 295 replies
Re: Rutgers Game
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
Look I hate being negative, but what's up with lavins rotation because of that dumb sub Jakarr picks up his 2nd in 10 seconds

He didnt have any fouls before that first one. Didnt see the need to take him out.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2013, 08:25:00 PM »
rutgers has traveled so many times this game. Both called and uncalled

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2013, 08:26:58 PM »
c'mon now.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2013, 08:27:41 PM »
man jamal has a short leash. Chris should have went to dunk that crap instead he goes up soft gets fouled and missed both. spoils a great pass be dlo

« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:13 PM »
Lots of great dishes by Harrison inside.

« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:28 PM »
Obepkas foul shooting is horrendous.  It is killing us ( along with some questionable officiating)

boo3

« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2013, 08:29:43 PM »
 I know they are young, but the amount of dumb basketball plays in mind boggling. Super low basketball IQ.

Branch, in his limited time,, has shown me nothing.  Is he a better point than Phil? Yes.  I'll keep waiting ....

« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2013, 08:30:30 PM »
Pointer needs to finish!

« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2013, 08:31:21 PM »
I know they are young, but the amount of dumb basketball plays in mind boggling. Super low basketball IQ.

Branch, in his limited time,, has shown me nothing.  Is he a better point than Phil? Yes.  I'll keep waiting ....

He had 3 great passes in the first half.

« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2013, 08:32:36 PM »

He had 3 great passes in the first half.

Including one to Phil.... as it should be.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:33:15 PM by Choz4Life »

« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2013, 08:32:49 PM »

Either he's not that good, he is rusty from his not playing for a year or he is not being developed?  Expected much more, even t this point.

Chilleb

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2013, 08:34:09 PM »

It speaks volumes that us as " under-qualified Internet bloggers" have noticed the difference Jamal makes in such short stints yet one of the best staff's in America hasn't. You can't expect a player to sit for that long and miss so much time not to turn it over or make a dumb play once in a while you must allow a player to gain confidence, I.E. Dom right now after a couple of buckets he is now able to dribble from baseline to baseline without dribbling off his feet. We must allow Jamal to play thru growing pains for the greater good later on.

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »
The game is here for the talking, we need to go on a run.

« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »

It speaks volumes that us as " under-qualified Internet bloggers" have noticed the difference Jamal makes in such short stints yet one of the best staff's in America hasn't. You can't expect a player to sit for that long and miss so much time not to turn it over or make a dumb play once in a while you must allow a player to gain confidence, I.E. Dom right now after a couple of buckets he is now able to dribble from baseline to baseline without dribbling off his feet. We must allow Jamal to play thru growing pains for the greater good later on.

Chilleb bring the wisdom.

« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2013, 08:35:33 PM »
If I'm Rutgers, I foul Obekpa and Our leader Pointer every time down the court. Sir Dom doesn't even look at the basket when shooting

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2013, 08:36:28 PM »
D Lo ,1 point in second half is killing us as well?  Back to lousy defense.

« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2013, 08:37:06 PM »
If I'm Rutgers, I foul Obekpa and Our leader Pointer every time down the court. Sir Dom doesn't even look at the basket when shooting

Pointer's shot well tonight.

« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2013, 08:37:27 PM »

I've been saying for over a year that Branch would in no way be ready to lead this team after sitting for so long.I was taken to task

« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2013, 08:38:41 PM »
Where's Karr?

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2013, 08:39:53 PM »