Louisville Game Discussion

• 235 replies
Re: Louisville Game Discussion
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2013, 10:51:09 PM »
We getting the stops...just having too many empty possessions on the offensive end!!

« Reply #141 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:19 PM »
We are defending ourselves very well tonite.

« Reply #142 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:26 PM »
Ready for this.. Marco has the best rebounding instincts on the team. Not the best rebounder because of his athleticism and size. But best instincts.

i do not disagree
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Moose

« Reply #143 on: February 14, 2013, 10:52:52 PM »
We are defending ourselves very well tonite.

Is it man to man or zone?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #144 on: February 14, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »
We getting the stops...just having too many empty possessions on the offensive end!!

no doubt
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2013, 10:53:56 PM »
Ready for this.. Marco has the best rebounding instincts on the team. Not the best rebounder because of his athleticism and size. But best instincts.

Interesting point. Amazing how many times our best athletes run themselves out of position for a rebound.

« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2013, 10:54:33 PM »
Marco is open on almost every play in transition and Greene just doesn't see him. Like a horse with blinders.

« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:43 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2013, 10:57:57 PM »
Am I making something out of nothing...or does it seem like Greene has something against Marco?  He just refuses to look his way!!

« Reply #149 on: February 14, 2013, 10:58:16 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

You are right. He sees him, just chooses not to pass. This is the first game I have seen with this group where it looks like there is some tension between the players. Not helping guys off the floor, huddling during a dead ball. Hard to tell for sure watching on TV, but just an observation...

« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2013, 10:58:37 PM »
I want Marco to get 35 minutes a game. Give me him over Amir and Phil every day
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2013, 10:58:45 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

Been trying not to buy into this, but tough to deny it tonight. Frustration starting to show from Bourgault...

« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2013, 10:59:50 PM »
Am I making something out of nothing...or does it seem like Greene has something against Marco?  He just refuses to look his way!!

I just don't think he likes to pass and isn't a good passer.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Moose

« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2013, 11:00:25 PM »
And here goes the spread.......... ;)

« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

You are right. He sees him, just chooses not to pass. This is the first game I have seen with this group where it looks like there is some tension between the players. Not helping guys off the floor, huddling during a dead ball. Hard to tell for sure watching on TV, but just an observation...

I've never got that vibe, think you may be reading too much into it. Remember these guys haven't had years of playing together like most teams.

boo3

« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2013, 11:04:14 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

I've never got that vibe, think you may be reading too much into it. Remember these guys haven't had years of playing together like most teams.

I've never noticed it.  I will look for it now though.  Maybe Marco is a prick? I could see that...

I'm kidding. :)

« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2013, 11:05:38 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

Yeah, I hope you are right. But you saw it on a few bad passes or "non" passes, guys threw there hands up and looked to the sky.

« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2013, 11:06:18 PM »
Love the fight/effort, didn't love the execution especially with the turnovers. On to USF

Moose

« Reply #158 on: February 14, 2013, 11:07:22 PM »
Love the fight/effort, didn't love the execution especially with the turnovers. On to USF

The season begins now.  These remaining games are it.  Win 3 you chance it.  Win 4 you dance it.

« Reply #159 on: February 14, 2013, 11:08:18 PM »
Sure he doesn't see him?

Yeah, I hope you are right. But you saw it on a few bad passes or "non" passes, guys threw there hands up and looked to the sky.
I think that was just frustration but i'm not a professional on reading body language  :)