Sanchez Still in the 2nd Row

• 222 replies

paultzman

Re: Sanchez Still in the 2nd Row
« Reply #220 on: February 28, 2013, 01:03:19 PM »
He is a nice person for many reasons, should you chose to think otherwise for this or any other reason I totally respect your opinion

But why is he a nice person for this reason?  You clearly wanted to take credit for this and apparently thought he was taking credit for your "scoop."

Or else why else would you choose now to write what you wrote.  You wrote it in the context of what he wrote with regards to what Sanchez publically said.  There is nothing nice personic about it.

Don't hide behind some phony "he is a nice person for several reasons" as a reason why you wrote what you wrote.  You clearly misread what was written and now you are covering your tracks.

Sorry it is pretty obvious what you wrote doesn't make sense.

Who cares?  And thanks for the info 79.

+1

« Reply #221 on: February 28, 2013, 01:14:55 PM »
He is a nice person for many reasons, should you chose to think otherwise for this or any other reason I totally respect your opinion

But why is he a nice person for this reason?  You clearly wanted to take credit for this and apparently thought he was taking credit for your "scoop."

Or else why else would you choose now to write what you wrote.  You wrote it in the context of what he wrote with regards to what Sanchez publically said.  There is nothing nice personic about it.

Don't hide behind some phony "he is a nice person for several reasons" as a reason why you wrote what you wrote.  You clearly misread what was written and now you are covering your tracks.

Sorry it is pretty obvious what you wrote doesn't make sense.

Who cares?  And thanks for the info 79.

Obviously he did or he would not have responded.

« Reply #222 on: February 28, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »
zags and "79" have both whiffed on stories.  just put it in that light when they post.  at least they're both entertaining.

bloggers are to pole dancing as real journalism is to the samba.

Where does your ex-employer fit into the dancing analogy?  Might I suggest the two-step-around-the-truth, or the Jitterbug-yer-phones for the parent company?